posted

Forum: General

Good Times I Bet You Miss Them, Right?

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jasen

posted

Yeah they were good times. The world really seemed to take a turn for the worse from the 10's onward.

My favorite part about the 2000's is that everything from the 90's was still popular and most of the things that changed was just 90's stuff getting upgrades.

Might just be me, but most things these days feels like a bunch of soulless corporate money grab garbage. All the mainstream stuff at least.

Report Reply

Reply by Black Market Stray Cat

posted

i was born in the early 2000s, so uh...i guess i don't have too much to say about them? i do wish i could've experienced it firsthand, though.

now, the late 2000s and early 2010s--

Report Reply

Reply by overcomplexification

posted
updated

It's all relative.

Most people say they miss "x" decade because they subconsciously associate those years with being a kid or just generally young. you already got people saying they miss the mid-late 2010s and, as weird as it sounds, even the early 2020s.

Report Reply

Reply by 🦇 Clover 🦇

posted

absolutely the fuck not! i miss the good parts of my childhood as much as the next person but it was not like. an objectively better world back then.

Report Reply

Reply by suviluv

posted

i was born mid 00s and i rly think my lifes better this way. i couldnt stand being an adult in 2020s although being teen on 00s wouldve been cool :0

Report Reply

Reply by xXkf100Xx

posted
updated

I remember those days, but back then, I was thinking about how good the 70's must've been because of the music at that time.

Report Reply