« Back to the discover new music ♥ Forum

sum music recs

Heyyyy i have alotttt of fav albums and artists but nowhere to put it so i thought here would b a good place to share!!

• Becoming X - Sneaker Pimps (no skip album 4 me! Its a bit like massive attack, id like to say trip hop but im not sure??? its got an atmospheric, nice, nostalgic feeling to it)
  • Filth Pig - Ministry (more heavy, and dark. Some songs are light but the overall feel is very industrial and if it had a taste it would probably be dry mud if that makes sence)
  • Razorblade Romance - HIM (every song is so good, its very romantic but very dark at the same time??? if you like this but want something heavier I recommend their album Greatest Lovesongs: Vol 666)
  • Gorillaz - Gorillaz (a classic, got told its trip-hop but i dont know?? its so good and its what started my music "journey" or whatever you call it for me!)
  • Music for the Jilted Generation - The Prodigy (there is no words to describe this, its just perfect. i also recommend Fat of the Land)
  • God Fodder - Neds Atomic Dustbin (childhood band, so good. has an indie-ish feel to it)
  • Angel Dust - Faith No More (another classic, everyone should listen to this album atleast once in their life. cant describe it as the songs change constantly. please give this 1 a chance and listen to it all the way thru with no skips as its literally so unpredictable, mike patton is lowkey a genius)
  • Mr Bungle - Mr Bungle (obscure?? kinda?? its very weird but i love it. again, mike patton. its kinda like primus but theres saxophone and jazz in it. another album i love by Mr Bungle is Disco Volante it scratches your brain its crayz)
  • Streetcleaner - Godflesh (this is realllly heavy. its industrial and its so good. may not b for everyone though)
If you want more suggestions just let me know and ill give you all more! im always looking out for new music so i always have a list!

Report Topic

0 Replies