« Helping each other Forum

posttraumatic stress and being shy / estres post traumatico y vergüenza

hi my therapist (now i dont have a therapist but is nothing related to that), well she said that i had posttraumatic stress and i know it but how can i deal with it, it would probably sound funny and fake and weird but i have posttraumatic stress of a person TT like just my ex, but thanks to that i havent left my house because im scare of seeing him like on the mall, park or something, i want to keep going out but a hyperventilate and just get really stress on any situacion possible that i can see him.  and also i just start my gym jorney but i hate that theres people i know there i think that they are gonna laugh at me and make fun of my body idk like does anyone has some advice in how to stop or not being that shy on public TT it would really help any kind of advice, thanks.

hola mi terapeuta (ahora no tengo un terapeuta, pero no es nada relacionado con eso), bueno ella dijo que tenía estrés postraumático y lo sé, pero ¿cómo puedo lidiar con ello, probablemente sonaría divertido y falso y extraño, pero tengo estrés postraumático de una persona TT de mi ex, pero gracias a eso no he salido de mi casa porque tengo miedo de verlo tipo en el centro comercial en algun parque, restaurante o algo así, quiero seguir saliendo pero me hiperventilo y me estreso mucho en cualquier situación posible en la que pueda verlo.  y también acabo de empezar a ir al gimnasio  pero odio que haya personas que conozco allí siento que se van a reir de mí y se burlaran de mi cuerpo no c ¿alguien tiene algún consejo sobre cómo dejar de no ser tan tímido en público TT realmente ayudaría cualquier tipo de consejo, gracias.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by 🦇 Clover 🦇

posted

honestly, this is something that, ideally, a therapist should help you with, i know therapy isn't cheap, but my best advice would be to seek out some kind of therapy/counselling. it can be hard at first to find a good therapist who actually understands your problems and knows how best to help you, but it can be very, very worth it when you do. sorry I don't have any advice that can immediately help you. I hope things go well for you

Report Reply