« Music Forum

emo “aezthetic” ppl

Posted by venny X3

posted
updated

Forum: Music

YALL R NOT REAL EMOZ OR ZCENE KIDZ OR WHATEVER TF. DO THE BARE MINIMUM OF LIZTENING 2 THE MUZIK. ALT MEANZ ALTERNATIVE AND IT MEANZ ALTERNATIVE FROM THE MAINZTREAM. ITZ NOT JUZT AN ‘AEZTHETIC’ ITZ A WAY OF THINKING.

edit: ok ive gottem a few repliez and i juzt wanna clarify zmth. the reazon it pizzez me off iz cuz theze r the ppl who r tend 2 ruin the community and make every1 think were azzholez. they arent real emoz becauze they think being an azzhole n tranzphobic n zhit iz ok which defeatz the purpoze of being alt

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by cl0wn

posted

Gatekeeping is some real sad clown shit.
Let people enjoy their aesthetics, it aint hurting anyone. Why not try introducing people to the stuff instead of berating them for not already knowing about it? You're a lot likelier to make some new friends that way. No such thing as a one-clown circus yaknow.

All that being said, it sure can be frustrating when you're so deep into something and you see people that look like they're right there with you but when you ask they look at you like they dont even speak the same language. I get it, it dont feel all that lovely.

Report Reply

Reply by 🦇 Clover 🦇

posted

truly, i get it (i too was an emo teen who thought the fake emos were going to ruin everything), but it's honestly just not that serious. they're doing something they like, you're doing something you like, and perhaps you are all participating in the emo subculture for different reasons and in different ways, but honestly what harm is it doing? if you don't like their version of emo, just stay in your little corner and don't worry about them. you're fine, they're fine, everyone's fine. emo means something a little different to every single person who engages with it, and if anything I think that's a good thing.

Report Reply