« Back to the The Rawring 20s! (2000s Emo/Scene) Forum

Anyone still go to the mall?

I go just about every week. All the malls from my childhood are either closed or on there way out which sucks but there is a mall still open about 20 mins or so from my house. It only sucks because I don't have the same connection with it as I did the other malls since I never went there as a kid. It is what it is tho. It's always packed there so I guess I can't complain. I got some interesting stories from that mall XD.

might end up going today.

Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by f3ral_gh0st X__x

posted

i love going to the mall! i live in the uk tho so we don't have hot topic <\\\3 but hmv and game r cool

Report Reply

Reply by Charlie&Wolfie

posted

Kind of! I can't drive so my options for a mall are either long bus ride or long bike ride so it's not like I go that regularly, but I love going whenever I can! Usually if there's a special event or a movie or something.

Report Reply

Reply by Aurora wolf

posted

Honestly hot topic isn't what it use to be. I mostly go to spensors. It's way better my opinion. Never heard of those other stores though. I wonder if they will ever put a hot topic across the ocean

Report Reply

Reply by Aurora wolf

posted

Your malls have events?! Thats awesome. The malls by me stopped doing cool stuff years ago. I'm kinda jelouse lol

Report Reply

Reply by Lowfe

posted

I still go fairly often, the only reason I don't go more often is because of transportation. A few days ago though I was at the mall with one of my best friends for 7 hours and we had a great time just hanging out

Report Reply

Reply by Aurora wolf

posted

O cool what kind of stores do you go to at your mall?

Report Reply

Reply by _3v1e_

posted

Yeah i do! i was to young to be in the emo/scene scene when it was sorta popular, but im unpleased with hot topic. Just 3 days ago one of the studs on my belt broke off, and im kinda pissed about that. Also all the malls by where i live are crappy.

Report Reply

Reply by Aurora wolf

posted

Dude I don't even bother with hot topic. It's so watered down. It's like diet spensors lol. Haven't been to that mall in about 3 weeks. I wanna go this week but I'll be super busy:/ I've been going to to the mall.by my house which isn't the best mall lol it's probably gonna close by the end of the year

Report Reply

Reply by Bennett

posted

i love the mall. Tbh by me its all i can rlly do esp with friends >~<

Report Reply

Reply by Aurora wolf

posted

Wow really? I thought I lived in a small town. I mostly just go to hang out but every once in a while I go and get cloths and shoes and whatnot. It's a great place to wander around until they close. There is an arcade attached to it too

Report Reply