« Back to the bootybutlers Forum

Experience with bootybutlerism

i converted to bootybutlers in 2012. I was inspired by seeing volumpcious behinds in the streets of new york city. I was absolutely infatuated at first sight. I knew more people had to experience this same feeling as me, thus the reason for creating this group. To spread the happiness and fulfillment I felt in that moment. Thank you.

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by nevets00

posted

In 2012, I was walking down the streets of New York City, marveling at the hustle and bustle of people from all over the world going about their daily lives. The city was vibrant and full of life, with its tall skyscrapers and bustling streets.

As I walked, I couldn't help but notice a certain phenomenon that was happening everywhere. Men and women of all shapes and sizes were walking by with voluminous behinds that seemed to move on their own. It was a sight to behold, and it left me feeling enchanted and mesmerized.

At first, I thought that it was just a coincidence, but as I continued to walk, I couldn't shake off the feeling that I had just witnessed something truly extraordinary. The curves and fullness of these rear ends captivated my attention, and I couldn't look away.

It was then that I realized that this was more than just a passing fancy. It was something that spoke to me on a deeper level, and I knew that I had to learn more. I began to research the origins of this phenomenon and the meaning behind it.

Little did I know, I was about to stumble upon the answer to my newfound fascination; the religion of bootybutlerism.

Report Reply

Reply by Mr. KokoPudgeFudge

posted