« News and Politics Forum

We The People 🇺🇸

Posted by Anna Mae

posted
updated

Forum: News and Politics

Not sure how this works but the goal is to have a place to talk U.S. politics, new laws & propose bills, news, society, etc. 

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Anna Mae

posted

#Truth! I've come at this from not just an apolitical stance but anti politics, I've always hated politics, never been much of a patriot, but the bullshit I've seen in the last decade and then this last year has opened my eyes and I don't like what I'm seeing. The left has lost its damn mind, the right has spent too long with their thumbs up their ass doing nothing about it, and now look at this insane mess! I fear we're at the point of no return so to speak, we've given our government WAY too much power over us, and now the left is emboldened. Attacking us from every angle. I hate to sound like a nutcase but from what I'm seeing as someone who came in as a blank slate, is every single play from the communist playbook. I'm disgusted. Scared. And angry. So fucking angry. Not enough of us are paying attention. Most just see the surface shit and take it at face value. And the truth is, it doesn't even take any real digging to see this. You just have to have common sense & not be led around by the nose by emotional arguments, flowery words, and free money. I wanna know what happened to my damn country while I was busy focussing on my own life. Tell you what though, there are many, MANY more like me who are wide the fuck awake now. Unintended consequences these lunatics didn't see coming. That doesn't bode well for them. 💪🇺🇸

Report Reply

Reply by Anna Mae

posted

I'm still pretty new to politics in general, so I don't know as much as I'd like. I'm working on that though because clearly it was a mistake to sleep through history class & ignore politics altogether in my adult life thus far. Thankfully I have people in my life that HAVE been paying attention and I know how to research and learn and think for myself. 

I've briefly heard of the walk away movement but I need to look into it to know more. I have however noticed the RINO turncloaks and they disgust me. Hopping sides because they see the way the wind is blowing and want to be safe on the winning side. I know politicians aren't exactly known for their pureness of heart but goddamn. These shits are the lowest of the low. 

I hope they do regret it. I hope the American people wake the fuck up and put a stop to the insanity. Hell what I'd LIKE to see is the government stripped down to its bare bones & hella restrictions put in place to stop them from ever getting this big and all powerful again. 

But I honestly doubt it will happen. That's pipe dream thinking. More than likely we've already hit the point of no return and people will just continue doing NOTHING until they announce their communist regime or shit blows up. With how angry we all are maybe there's hope. 

All I now is I'm gonna continue watching these mfs like a hawk and speaking up as much as I can until I'm inevitably silenced trying to wake people up to whats going on and I'm not letting my guard down. I need to make up for lost time and catch myself up to full understanding of all this bullshit. As much as I wanna just go back to my life and be unbothered, I clearly can't do that unless I want my way of life destroyed entirely and my children to be dumped into a world I didn't try to fix for them. 

Report Reply

Reply by Anna Mae

posted

So I ended up in a debate this evening with my husband/ex (still live together, not yet divorced, long story). He is a liberal and as I explore politics I "lean right", most people assume I'm a full on conservative. I suppose its accurate enough so I simply don't argue. 

I've been pushing him to read the Time Magazine article where they literally admit to manipulating the public into voting for Biden... Well he finally read it and...

I truly cannot comprehend how we can read the SAME EXACT thing and come to 2 totally different conclusions. 

I argued each point with him, pointed out every single bit that was fucked up, etc. 

He even agreed that some things were downright WRONG, and YET he still sides with them. He still eats up the leftist propaganda like its sugar cubes and he's got the worlds biggest sweet tooth. He still doesn't see. Still supports it even when he does. 

I can't comprehend this. 

Growing up I was taught to stand up for the little guy. To speak up against bullying. To say loudly and proudly "THIS IS WRONG!" To fight for and protect the victims. To be fair and have a strong sense of justice. 

I was a "bully bully". Age 5 was the first time I beat the hell out of a bully and made an example of him to protect this tiny little poor kid. I was abused horribly by my mother, and she was abused by men. I always, ALWAYS stood up and said "THIS IS WRONG!" 

Somehow I ended up marrying a man who supports the bully. Excuses the manipulations & abuses. Who turns a blind eye to injustice. 

Honestly I felt sick to my stomach by the time we were done. Realizing who I spent nearly a decade loving, who I married, who I had children with. 

I walked away realizing that this man, a solid example of the average liberal, clearly has no conscience. He is morally deficient, a coward, and lives in a totally different reality than I do. 

Ive seen this in most liberals/leftists I've come across but seeing it in person, so close to home (literally IN my home!) I was completely dumbfounded. 

I'm just... Flabbergasted. 

To be clear, I don't care that he disagrees with me. We've disagreed on many things (hence the divorce I kid, partially lol) but I've never seen him as complicit to evil before. 

But tonight seeing the way he looks at the world and seeing him admit to injustice, admit to wrongdoing, admit his side had committed evil and still support it blindly? Still support the witch hunt of people like me? Laugh and make fun as these monsters do evil? Seeing him see EVIDENCE of their wrongdoing and excuse it away, spew propaganda, and willfully ignore the truth? 

He is exactly the kind of people that allow this insanity to spread and take over, killing our country and way of life like a cancer. 

And he wants to act like I'm crazy for standing up and saying, "THIS IS WRONG!" ?

I literally can't even. I don't recognize the man I fell in love with. Or maybe I do and I'm just startled by what I never realized his character was really like. It IS pretty on brand for him I'm just... Wtf man. 

Is this really what the world has come to? Is this really happening? Somebody pinch me so I can wake up from this nightmare. 

Report Reply

Reply by Anna Mae

posted

I still have so much to learn. It's overwhelming but worth it. I'm not going to watch my country burn and choose to stay ignorant and lazy. 

You know what's the most baffling thing about the husband I mentioned? He's basically a history nerd. We've fought about it before because I never was much of a history fan, mostly because growing up teachers never made it seem interesting or relevant and I was more of a creative type. I asked him today, "Knowing what you know of history HOW can you side with the left and be SO BLIND to what is happening??" He claims that's exactly why he's a liberal. 

I truly cannot comprehend it. 

I'll never change his mind, Ive not been able to yet on a single issue in all of the 8 years we were together. It's just baffling and upsetting to realize just how different we are sometimes. Especially considering we have children together... I must be a terrible judge of character. 

Not much to be done about it now though other than continue to teach my kiddos to think for themselves and do what I can to try and fix this horrific situation before it lands in their laps. 

Report Reply

Reply by Anna Mae

posted

Will do. And thanks for that lol. It was just a bit of a blow to realize all that. 

Report Reply

Reply by Anna Mae

posted

From now on I'm gonna do my level best to ignore commies & rabid leftists. Conversations with them never go anywhere but in circles and end in someone (anyone who isn't going with the popular narrative) being labeled some form of a racist or some shit. I don't feel like giving nutjobs a sense of validity. Damn pigeons with diarrhea.   Since the block feature doesn't work great on here yet I figure the next best thing is starving them of the attention they so desperately crave. 

Report Reply

Reply by gekec68690

posted

We’ll assist you to understand – how you activate the USA TV Network on the

USAnetwork activatenBCU.

Report Reply

Reply by disneyyplus

posted

Disneyplus.com/Begin has quickly become one of the most popular streaming services around, offering access to a vast library of Disney movies, TV shows, and exclusive content. If you're a fan of Disney and own an Apple TV, you're probably eager to start streaming on DisneyPlus.com Login/Begin.

Report Reply