« Goals, Plans, Hopes Forum

My Dreams For The Future Are?

I hope to Have Four Children named Azra,Luca,Red, Blue through Sperm Donor and Surrogate but I be using My Own Eggs and I will adopt Two Cats and Two Dogs or 4 Cats and 4  Dogs .                        Then I will also Open up a LGBTQ Bar and a Hotel along With A Cafe/Bookstore that Sells Occult Supplies and then I will also open up a Beauty Shop that sells Jewelry and Hair Stuff.                                          I also a Plan on Getting Plastic Surgery and Breast Reduction Surgery along with Tattoos and Piercings.                                                                    I hope to Get Johnnie Guilbert to be My Boyfriend and Penpal and I also Hope to Get Orlee Stewart as an Friend and Penpal along with others on Youtube.                                                                                              I plan on Losing some Weight and joining an Aldult Cheerleading Team and then I will get a Job at an Strip Club as Dancer from Friday to Sunday.                                                                                                                   I will also be Creating Goth and Metaphysical websites so look out for Them and Hope to Buy Motorcycles and Electric Guitars.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by CrystalPalaceWitch

posted

I also will get Surrogates and Philippino Egg Donors and Thai Sperm Donors so I will Post Advertisements and Pay them in Daly City,Ca  and Los Angeles,California and I will Name The Babies Taylor,Charlie, Alex,Blaire.

Report Reply