« Games Forum

Undertale Yellow appreciation thread 💛

Posted by Allo

posted

Forum: Games

Clobert 💛

Who here has played the original UNDERTALE or the DELTARUNE chapters? Did you hear about the fan game that dropped a couple months back, "UNDERTALE Yellow"? Currently on the end of the genocide route after completing neutral and pacifist and the whole game's been such a wild ride. The dev team did such a great job with the art, writing and music, so much so that it feels like a straight up expansion of the original game. I'm genuinely shocked that there's not much clamor about it within the community!

Have any of y'all played it? If not you totally should cuz it's fantastic :DDDD

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Nesquick

posted

The 7 years they spent on that game was soooo worth it. I played genocide and pacifist and i literally love the boss fights (genocide one took so long to beat). The desert area in the pacifst route was really fun, i like how in undertale, deltarune and in undertale yellow how theres always a light-hearted feel in the pacifist route and then its the total opposite in genocide.

Report Reply

Reply by Allo

posted

Hell yeah!!! You should totally play a neutral run if you haven't seen how it goes, its ending is totally nuts!

Report Reply