« Romance and Relationships Forum

Talking about ex bf.

HEY! 

So, um, I kind of miss my ex, but I made him really sad during our relationship. Like, I'm a depressed person and I get angry very easily, so I cursed him so many times for nothing.

We broke up about three times in 1 year and 4 months, but I was always the one who initiated the breakup. Whenever I asked to come back, he accepted with a smile, saying he still loved me and thought of me.

After we broke up for the fourth time, he started to hate me and I'm really bad about that. What should I do?

I promised myself that I would be someone better for him, that I wanted to see him happy again, saying that he loves me, and I'm desperate. I dabbled in magic just to get him back. I am a sick person.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Lowfe

posted

First off, you're not a sick person in anyway. And you saying that you want to get better for him already makes you better than most people. But if you truly want to get back together or move on then the first thing you have to do is work on yourself. Put down the magic for now, and start small with things to better yourself, and then you can build up to the main things like getting angry easily. Therapy is always a good option but can be somewhat expensive and hard to get sometimes; however just talking to people and thinking about the things you want to change and how to do it can help dramatically. I sincerely hope that you're able to get better and be happy, and even though I have no idea who you are I know you can do it :3

Report Reply