« Games Forum

My computer is very bad, do you have any game suggestions????

Posted by b642

posted

Forum: Games

Hello, I bought my first decent computer this week, but since I have a poor family, it is not very good. I installed CS 1.6, CS Source and GTA San Andreas into it, it does not have any difficulties, but after a while it started to get boring.

i have 32 bit and 2 gb ram 

Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by JOSH :3

posted

Reply by bread

posted

insaniquarium

Report Reply

Reply by achacja

posted

System Shock 2

Report Reply

Reply by Leeous

posted

Stardew Valley, Slay the Spire, Factorio, Terraria, Hollow Knight, Hotline Miami ONE and TWO, are some of my favorite games of all time that should run on your computer. Your PC might also be able to handle older game console emulation (PS2, PS1, DS, GameBoy, etc), which is huge portion of games. 

I will be honest, with 32-bit hardware and 2GBs a RAM, you're going to be very limited in what you can play. I can't confirm whether or not these games will run well on your PC, but keep in mind Steam does have a < 2 hours playtime refund policy. They'll refund you if your PC is unable to run the game. :)

Report Reply

Reply by YeastYearner

posted

Emulation is your best friend until you find someone discarding something with better specs. For how long 64bit computers with 8gb ram have been out you'll eventually find someone discarding a laptop like this whether it be for battery issues or otherwise.

Report Reply

Reply by Alyx Zandera

posted
updated

MS-DOS games will run perfectly fine on your pc. Doom(1993), Doom II, all the quake games from the 90s. Also early 2000s xp/vista games should work as well. Doom 3, Half-Life 2, Bioshock, The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion. 

Pretty much any game from 2006 and earlier should work for the most part on your pc. To the extent of performance, I am not 100% sure on it. But the earlier you go, the better. Windows XP games and MS-DOS games are your best friend.

Steam has many of these however I highly suggest you look into GOG.com ; its a great site for older games and they have even better sales at times than even Steam. They also have better versions of some of the classic dungeon crawlers and other rpgs and strategy games. Most of the games on GOG comes with a digital version of their manuals.

You can also go the emulation route but that has become more difficult these days with Sony and Nintendo cracking down on rom and emulator sites. But I'd be careful and do your research as some sites aren't exactly safe.

Report Reply

Reply by Nyreen

posted
updated

I had a low spec laptop once too. I can recommend some games from Steam: 

The Binding of Isaac
Fran Bow (You may need to play on low settings.)
Max Payne 1-2
Painkiller
Shadow Man Remastered (You may need to play on low settings.)
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Still Life
Syberia
Stranger Things 3 The Game
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Tomb Raider Legend
Undertale
Zuma's Revenge

Also you can find old video games on GOG and MyAbandonware.

And you can try PS1 emulator but I don't know its requirements.

Report Reply

Reply by xXAymGotFkedXx

posted

Roblox might be pretty good

Report Reply

Reply by madeline rubio

posted

don’t starve together

Report Reply

Reply by Syikos

posted

Coolmathgames is elite honestly