« Friends Forum

best friends

Posted by mallcake

posted
updated

Forum: Friends

how do people have best friends? i can't get there with anyone. all the people i try to be bestfriends with either already have a best friend or find someone else. this sounds so lame and cringe but i literally don't know how to get there with anyone, or if i'll ever have a best friend. i feel so lonely. i feel like when i try to get close to people i get pushed away.

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by El

posted

It can often take time to be able to reach that level, then often u see people have multiple best friend's. I guess just takes time mostly 

Report Reply

Reply by K00LAIDMNSTR6

posted

im confused if someone already has a best friend you cant be their best friend ?? they cant have 2 best friends D: ?!?!?!

but yeah no i get you honestly its hard for me to do that too my only best friends are the ones from highschool but i have been getting closer to another friend of mine i think its just cause we talk so much and spend alot of time together [[we go to college together and she calls me often to check up on me]] and our personalities match since shes like wildin and im so chill i vibe with her spontaneousity 

youll find a best frined dont you worry :33 i think you just need to find the right person thats all ^_^

Report Reply

Reply by d r y f r y z

posted

aw.. yea its hard to make friends, let alone best friends unfortunately. buuttt it'll happen some day for ya! keep your head up bout it~ 

Report Reply

Reply by lily ★

posted

Reply by mallcake

posted

thank u guyz so much i really appreciate it <3 yall are soo sweet

Report Reply