« Back to the Kingdom Hearts Fan Club Forum

Who else thinks we'll get a KH4 trailer at Summer Games Fest this year?

Posted by Rkizzle0126

posted
updated

Forum: Kingdom Hearts Fan Club Group

I'm dying for KH4 news. Melody of Memory looks cool too but just imagine how good KH could look completely running on Unreal Engine 5! I can't believe it's been almost two years since the initial trailer, feels like waiting for KH3 again lol

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Demispectra

posted

I saw people thinking that maybe we will get something on 28, tomorrow. Heck people feel like they are STARVING for KH4 news, now that Rebirth stuff is out and supposed to die down. I differ, but who can say. Wanna know whats up with it too.

Report Reply

Reply by Rkizzle0126

posted

@Demispectra That would be interesting if we got something today. It's not out of the question imo since the first KH4 trailer just dropped out of nowhere. Also I still need to play Rebirth it looks so good! At this point I'm waiting for a price drop bc I'm broke lol

Report Reply

Reply by Demispectra

posted

Oh you DEFINITELY gotta. I got the preorder and played it all main story in a week. btw you shouldn't, I basically spent all days playing, its a game that main story wise will take you a month to complete in normal pace. But it is SO worth it holy f-

Report Reply

Reply by Rkizzle0126

posted

Niiice, I'm hearing so many people talk about how good it is! I'm gonna be working at Yellowstone National Park this summer so my plan is to bring my PS5 and grind out Rebirth when I'm off work or not hiking. The internet is minimal there which means minimal distractions so this summer's gonna be dope . Hopefully we'll have more KH4 info by the time I get back to my home state in November!

Report Reply