« Romance and Relationships Forum

How to properly express love physically?

I am a complete beginner to relationships. Any of them in my past have been flops and barely relationships. The farthest any of those got was like, a cheek kiss? Some guy kissed me on the lips, but I didn't want that to happen, so as far as I can tell, I have no experience. Expressing my love for my girlfriend is very hard. We're both in the same kind of "I can't do it, I'm too scared to act on my feelings," with kissing, hugging, and stuff like that. I feel bad because I want to do all of these things but we both keep pussying out. So does anyone have advice on how to properly display my emotions to her? How to show her physically that I care and love her?

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Koha

posted

You cant build up the guts to hug someone? I know this is going to sound like every other answer anybody will tell you, but you just need to go for it. I mean, for all we know (scientifically) we only live one time.

Report Reply

Reply by dreemii

posted

yeah i ended up going for it, we hug and kiss on the cheek (did that today for the first time!!!!!!) and plan to kiss like ACTUALLY soon

Report Reply

Reply by Koha

posted

Good for you! I hope your relationship goes well and lasts long <3

Report Reply