« Back to the Paranormal Stuff Forum

Night escape in a factory

(English is not my language)

It's not a trivial story. I was hanging out with my friends in town and to get there, we crossed an alley that was never lit. Along the way, a factory was disused and a window was broken so I decided to climb the wall to explore it. I remember it was a small, dilapidated room with a door in front of me. I call my friends to join me and we open this door which opens onto a corridor. at that moment I remember that I was lighting something that reflected the light in blue (just this detail struck me).

In front of me, my friend felt unwell and the wind was stronger. At the end of the corridor there was a hall with several rooms whose doors were smashed. I enter one of the rooms which stank of death. And then, I suddenly hear something IN THIS ROOM running and breaking things violently. It surprised us and we don't know where it came from knowing that the room was the size of a toilet. We ended up running and going as far from the factory as possible.

O-O

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Jack Bright

posted

Yes, such is the nature of abandoned factories. They tend to attract many to live within their walls, be it humans, animals, or entities. They tend to be rather protective of their territory. It's likely whichever of the options you encountered, it was looking to defend its home or nest, what have you.

Report Reply