« Back to the idc if astrology isn't "real" its fun Forum

diagnose me /hj /j

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Atlas

posted

You've probably got hot takes about niche fandoms that you will defend until you die. At least <i> mildly </i> religiously traumatized. And you probably trick yourself into thinking that everything is a sign from the universe except the actual signs the universe is giving you.

Lmao lmk how I did

Report Reply

Reply by benny

posted

hmmm

i'm not too into fandoms, but i very much was as a teen & child

i am religious traumatized

and that third thing is not that accurate. i'm not a person to look for signs

Report Reply

Reply by 🌸 Иван (Ivan) 伊万 🌸

posted
updated

Ascendant: 1st Decan Aries, Cusper with 3rd Decan Pisces.

You have a soft heart due to Pluto and Neptune but Aries may find you look intimidating on some other people, specially on the first meet.

You will be misunderstood but you will have things easily, when it comes to managing your emotions and wants, you might have blurry vision.

You will be also masculine dominant features

Sun In 2nd Decan Gemini, 3rd House. 

You will be having softness in feature and your aura is feminine. For me Air and water are feminine signs while fire and earth is masculine (Based on my interpretation, only for me). You will be calm and easy to understood many things a little easy but you might be finding hard to choose a specific choices aka having a hard time to choose.

You will be blessed by a happy life, skin care and tough conversation may be your likings.

Confrontation may not scare you and you are willing to explore the unknown.

You're a little revengeful if you're hurt

Mercury in Gemini 3rd Decan, Cusper 3rd House (Retrograde)

You will be sensitive to some criticism at some points, you will have broad mind and understanding because of the secondary planet on the  3rd decan.

You might into debates, articles, typing, writing. You can explore things a little open within the topic and possibly might connect them.

You will be an observer without knowing.

Since it is retrograde, Mercury retrograde could less affect you

You will have your own thinking patterns and foundations and beliefs etc.

You let things go smoothly

Moon in Capricorn 10th house 1st decan cusper

You will have strength without knowing it

Not all things are to hurt you but help you grow

Don't judge and don't let others judge you, understand we had different and uniqueness in our own

You will see the world like a fantasy flowers but do you dare to play under the illusion

Always get what you want if you can and don't always worry or feeling sad it isn't worth it.

Listen to your body

Venus in Taurus 1st Decan, Cusper 1st house.

Modern Art and organized area could be your communication, since Taurus for me is ruled by this world (Earth) and is cusper to Aries and Sagittarius means luck may secretly comes to you naturally.

You may be drawn to history and basic happiness. You might be able to have very important thing in your life that is still with you, you treasure them and will take care of it as you can.

Memories could be important to you.

Earth in 2nd Decan Sagittarius, 9th house 

For me earth lies where the sun is opposed with as it lies on our night sky. It is important for me idk why.

Earth means legacy and protection so you might be creating things that help people level up or could be similar to advertisement/inspiration. 

You could be seen as inspiration and possibly you might help someone from a serious matter (you help them find their parents or home, donate a blood, etc.) you could be also saving a life.

Who you are is what you do thing.

Mars in Sagittarius 3rd Decan, 9th House (Retrograde)

You will be finding talking to someone in person who you are happy with you will be inspired as well. 

Shiny things will be your style or something that is named that you preferred, modern stuff could be your liking too.

You will also finish things a little easy but also creatively.

When Mars retrograde it won't affect you.

You will also develop a routine that will make you go happy that could be different from others.

Also you will have unique preferences.

Jupiter in Gemini 3rd decan, 3rd house

Now before you say it's fall, it's bad. No it's not, don't worry.

Innovation, skills and qualifications are your easy accomplishment here, you can be like jack of all trades meaning you know how to operate and function towards the object/program/task.

Having instructions could be an easy absorbed for you if you're passionate or interest on the item enough.

You get bored fast

Saturn in Gemini 1st Decan, 2nd House

You could learn about skills a little difficult if you're not familiar nor interested at all. 

Mentally you need to tighten up, specially if you don't know what's happening.

You will be allowed to be strict to routines and finish task a little fast.

You will see yourself as teacher to yourself.

Uranus in Aquarius 3rd decan, 12th house (Retrograde)

You will be into power, control and organized ordered things.

You will find yourself to easily to bounce back at things.

Happiness means standing and fighting for you.

You might take things a little personal.

When Uranus Retrograde Occurs it doesn't affect you.

Neptune in Aquarius 1st Decan, 11th House (Retrograde)

Modern themes possibly is your taste but subconsciously.

You have the likings of old modern, 2000s I assumed (Y2k, Cyber Y2k, Metallics, etc)

You might deny your creativity that you had like discredit

When Neptune is in retrograde it could not affect you.

Chiron at Sagittarius 3rd Decan 9th house (Retrograde)

You will be having deep fears, sadness and other emotions that are sealed.

Don't be a people pleaser And don't hate what you really like, go through it.

You will find yourself strict to yourself don't do that.

Also you will be gifted with many items but you might not like them because it is not your taste.

Pluto in Sagittarius 3rd Decan 9th house (Retrograde)

Transformation could be easy for you and you could be always changing specially your self inside like theme

You will see the world colorful but may not enjoy what it offers

Your secret happiness could be eating then experimenting or trying new stuff

You will be stuck on memories and wish you could return and undo or do something else.

When Pluto is in retrograde it could less likely to affect you same to Chiron and other retrograde.

North node in Cancer 1st Decan

Be brave on facing yourself and others, it could be that you are sent to break/free something, someone or a group here.

Comfort is what you seek in life and peace but you truly don't understand peace and how it will be find 

You will be emotionally unavailable sometimes and it's okay but you might get attached to someone or something sometimes

Now your enemies could be having sun under the 4th house, 7th house, 5th and 2nd house.

You will be irritated with placements in your 12th, 8th, 7th and 6th

Feeling irrelevant to people who had placement in your 10th, 9th, 7th, 6th, 3rd

People may envy you if their placements falls on your 12th, 9th, 6th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd

You will admire people who had sun and placements in 1st and 10th

Be careful to someone who had placements under your house of 2nd, 4th, 7th, 12th, 11th 

I'm not professional but I also follow my own knowledge and intuition so I hope it helps even a little

Report Reply

Reply by benny

posted

wowwww thank you that is so detailed!!

Report Reply

You're welcome Benny :)

Report Reply