« Back to the 2010 SUPREMACY Forum

why life was better 5+ years ago πŸ™„

1. social media didnt exist, and when it did come to life it was actually so fun and entertaining. vine, instagram, and youtube were really unique platforms that were about creating actual unique content

2. promotions and ads didn't exist on social media. social media is all about people making money, and manipulating people :)

3. MUSIC was so much better. hiphop transitioned into rap which was so good until 2018. the radio was actually playing good shit, and artists were original and true to themselves. it actually. sounded good and especially mainstream pop was just thriving.

(this is all just my opinion its okay to disagree but please do not argue in this group !)

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by johnnieguilberts.wife

posted

i agree, its rly sad that we dont live in that time anymore, it was was sm better with the music, style (does anyone else remember going to their grandmothers house and sitting in a princess tent in the living room? no? just me? ok), life was just overall better :( i miss it tbh

Report Reply

Reply by t h a t s h o t

posted

No cause literally. I just want to go back to old YouTube where I just watched monster high stop motions and lyric videos. Life was so much better then.πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Report Reply

Reply by Max!! <3

posted

You are so real for thisΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by candybrain

posted

I totally agree, especially with the social media and music thing.

Report Reply