« Games Forum

any 3ds games recommendations?

Posted by illys♡insanity

posted

Forum: Games

i have a modded 3ds now ^_^!!! (well, have had one for a bit, js never really played it) does anyone have any 3ds games besides cooking mama i should download? :3 

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jade

posted

Kirby Planet Robobot and Kirby Triple Deluxe are some of my favourite 3DS games ever

Report Reply

Reply by Rosse

posted

Highly recommend giving Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate a shot, one of the easier entries to start with and has a massive roster of really fun monsters. 
Kid Icarus Uprising is also amazing, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Fossil Fighters Frontier (the worst in the series but a good game still), Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask HD and LOZ: Link between Worlds.

Report Reply

Reply by Gluma

posted

I’ve always been into the more casual games so here’s some recs if you’re into that:

• Rhythm Heaven is pretty good! I think a lot of people probably prefer the DS games better than Megamix though (so try out the DS games on your modded 3DS if you get the chance!) but honestly, as someone who’s first introduction to the series was Megamix, it’s not bad at all! Definitely recommend playing if you’re into rhythm games
  • If you’re very interested in rhythm games (and you like Vocaloid), Project Mirai is good as well. The Medium and Hard difficulties can be very...not casual...but if you wanna give yourself a challenge, I’d say give it a shot! You also have a lil virtual Vocaloid friend who you can give food to and play some games with just to take a break from spamming your poor 3DS’ buttons/screen lmao
  • Rune Factory (4) is a good...farming (?) simulator! I think it’s made by the same people who made the Harvest Moon series so, yeah, obviously there’ll be the typical farming and socializing aspect to it. There’s a lot more skills you can focus on as well, such as fighting, crafting, cooking, fishing, etc.
  • This also applies to all 3DS Harvest Moon games, actually. I actually haven’t fully played any yet lol but if you’re into those kind of games, definitely give the series a shot (Story of Seasons, too!!!)
  • Been playing a Professor Layton game recently (the Azran one) and it’s pretty enjoyable; at worst, it makes me go “yeah there’s no way I could’ve solved that.” The series focuses a lot on puzzles of all types: logical, physical (ex: jigsaw), word, and a tiny bit of math sometimes. There’s other puzzles that I can’t find the right word to describe them as well
  • In the same genre of solving mysteries, any of the Ace Attorney games!! I’ll admit, I actually only ever played Apollo Justice on a 3DS/DS (and it was on an emulator...not on a real 3DS/DA rippp) with the OG trilogy being played on a different console and Apollo Justice isn’t even a 3DS-exclusive game BUT the series is still fun and if you ever wanna play as a lawyer solving wacky murder cases, the series is for you!
  • I’ll admit...I haven’t played a Pokémon game in years and still haven’t, even when I have a modded 3DS BUT I still recommend it since I’ve always liked the concept of collecting all Pokémon :D of course, my reviews are clouded with childhood nostalgia but I don’t ever recall the games being too difficult (when fighting against AI trainers lol)

Report Reply

Reply by scartoludico

posted

I'll go with:

• Ever Oasis 
  • Attack of the Friday Monster
  • Bravely Default 
  • Any Harvest Moon game if you're into Stardew Valley
  • Style Savy, never fails to make me happy
  • Etrian Odyssey Mystery Dungeon
  • Professor Layton games

Have fun and let us know if you liked them! 

Report Reply

Reply by Mrdude

posted

tomodachi life and warioware gold are some pretty good games 

Report Reply

Reply by illys♡insanity

posted

waaaahh so many replies :0 thank u every1!!!! im gonna need to get a new sd card or somethin bcs i only hv sm space TuT idk how 2 go abt tht though… x_x

Report Reply

Reply by Kaizar Nike "Nick"

posted

good luck finding a sd card, i just harvested one from another device, but i dont have a hacked 3ds so best i can do is buy a bunch of physical games or snap photos to fill it.

Report Reply

Reply by illys♡insanity

posted

oh goodness D: is finding an sd card usually hard?

Report Reply

Reply by LazyLexy

posted

i would advise in checking out all the zelda games on 3ds

Report Reply

Reply by keeki.dsi

posted

hiii!! the online services on 3ds are shutting off on sunday/monday >__< so i would recommend you to play games online as much as you can in the next days ;m;

Report Reply

Reply by madeline rubio

posted

rhythm heaven megamix

Report Reply