« Books and Stories Forum

EPIC Make a story! I need everyones help...

Using the comments, let's make a story! All of us read the comments before and take turns adding to the story. Before you know it, it will be so crazy and fun we can all enjoy it! 3 sentence MAX on adding. Let's have some fun!

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Shaunda

posted

The fog in the air was nearly smothering as I walked down the street towards home. Still very dark, yet early morning. I could barely see.

Report Reply

Reply by Jessika ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

posted

The ground below me was uneven and I had trouble keeping my footing. Although it seemed fruitless and I reached my arms out, I didn't expect to feel something.

Report Reply

Reply by Witch

posted

It got brighter - suddenly. I looked up and there was the Moon - the strangest moon I've ever seen: it was white and wrinkled and had cold neon-like halo. "I must be very tired," I thought, "or I must be dreaming."

Report Reply

Reply by Dark Harbinger of the Abyss

posted
updated

I took in the surroundings and passively absorbed some of the Power with a capital 'p'.. At this hour, the road was lined with a row of empty well-kept mansions. It gave the place a spooky feel, intensified by the energy I could feel in the air and within me. There's a reason why werewolves transform on the full moon, and why the witching hour exists as a concept.

Report Reply

Reply by ~xxtacozz~

posted

Nonetheless, I push on, or should I say we-

"C'mon, what are you even afraid of? Do you think there's gonna be some werewolves staking out your house or- ooh, maybe there'll be some witches having a sleepover summoning some demons when we get back!" says my good friend, Sam, throughout the laughs, taunting me.

Report Reply

posted

I ignored him. Sam's always been a little bit of a jerk. I paid good money to live here because of the magical power in the air in this place, I reserve the right to appreciate it to the fullest, because after all, I AM a warlock.

Report Reply

Reply by Witch

posted

I discretely looked at the moon again. Thankfully Sam drifted into his own mind overwhelmed by a toxic combination of nearly smothering fog and cheap alcohol; he was humming some strange tune, and if I didn't know him better I would swear it was "How soon is now" by The Smiths. I smiled to myself: maybe in his charming ignorance he was onto something --- maybe somewhere here, in one of these well-kept mansions there were some witches having a sleepover. 

Report Reply

posted

I let my mind drift back to my lab, where I had so much that I wanted to do. It's not often that I get to come here after all, after all, not everyone is cool with a warlock operating openly among them. Suffer a witch not to live and all.

Report Reply

Reply by Byron Stargazer

posted

While considering the ramifications of turning Sam into a sheep, I kept walking. These woods are lovely, dark, and deep. But I must stay wary, for fae circles abound in the darkness. And you should know better than to make any deals or strike any bargains with them. To that end, I tensed my hand over the Awareness Potion on my utility belt. It was gilded with protective runes and enchantments so that only I could make use of it. 

Report Reply