« Quiz/Survey Forum

veryspecific survey

Posted by ouma!!!!

posted

Forum: Quiz/Survey

1. On a scale of 1 to 10, how likely are you to choose a blue pen over a black pen for writing?

2. How many times per month do you find yourself craving pineapple pizza?

3. Do you prefer to fold your socks or roll them when organizing your drawer?

4. Which way do you usually place the toilet paper roll, over or under?

5. When walking, do you tend to count your steps silently in your head?

6. How often do you rearrange the icons on your computer desktop?

7. In a week, how many times do you wear the same pair of jeans without washing them?

8. Do you prefer your sandwiches cut into triangles or rectangles?

9. What's your preferred method for peeling a banana?

10. How many times do you typically hit the snooze button before getting out of bed?

11. When you eat a chocolate bar, do you bite into it directly or break it into pieces first?

12. Do you use the Oxford comma in your writing?

13. How many pillows do you sleep with?

14. Which way do you prefer your toilet paper roll when staying at someone else's house?

15. How often do you use emojis in text messages?

1. Do you prefer to drink room temperature water or cold water?

2. Which type of movie ending do you prefer: open-ended or conclusive?

3. Do you have a preferred order for eating the colors of a bag of Skittles?

4. How often do you change your phone wallpaper?

5. When eating a slice of pizza, do you fold it in half or eat it flat?

6. Which direction do you prefer your toilet paper to unroll, clockwise or counterclockwise?

7. Do you have a specific way of organizing your bookshelf? If yes, please describe briefly.

8. When wearing shoes with laces, do you double knot them or leave them single?

9. Which side of the bed do you prefer to sleep on?

10. Do you prefer your pancakes with syrup or without?

11. How do you eat Oreos ?

12. How often do you use the "shuffle" feature when listening to music?

13. Do you prefer your eggs scrambled or fried?

14. Which do you prefer: cats or dogs?

15. How often do you change the layout of apps on your phone's home screen?

16. Do you prefer your popcorn sweet or salty?

17. Which do you prefer: crunchy peanut butter or creamy peanut butter?

18. How often do you check the weather forecast before leaving the house?

19. Do you prefer the volume of your TV or music player to be set to an even or odd number?

20. How many times do you usually chew a piece of gum before disposing of it?

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by flying_shark

posted

1. On a scale of 1 to 10, how likely are you to choose a blue pen over a black pen for writing?

1. 10; blue is my favorite color

2. How many times per month do you find yourself craving pineapple pizza?

1. 3 times

3. Do you prefer to fold your socks or roll them when organizing your drawer?

1. Neither throw em in there raw

4. Which way do you usually place the toilet paper roll, over or under?

1. However I'm feeling that day

5. When walking, do you tend to count your steps silently in your head?

1. Yes

6. How often do you rearrange the icons on your computer desktop?

1. Everytime I use it, so like at least 4 times a week

7. In a week, how many times do you wear the same pair of jeans without washing them?

1. As long as there are no stains and don't stink thru can be worn again so like 4 times

8. Do you prefer your sandwiches cut into triangles or rectangles?

1. TRIANGLES!!!!

9. What's your preferred method for peeling a banana?

1. bite it in the middle, shell on

10. How many times do you typically hit the snooze button before getting out of bed?

1. 3, so I set at least 5 alarms

11. When you eat a chocolate bar, do you bite into it directly or break it into pieces first?

1. 9 times out of 10 I break it into pieces

12. Do you use the Oxford comma in your writing?

1. The huh

13. How many pillows do you sleep with?

1. Like 5

14. Which way do you prefer your toilet paper roll when staying at someone else's house?

1. If it's a friend I'll take it out and turn it around

15. How often do you use emojis in text messages?

1. Every one, I need ppl to know how I'm feeling

16. Do you prefer to drink room temperature water or cold water?

1. Cold

17. Which type of movie ending do you prefer: open-ended or conclusive?

1. Conclusive, I'm too dumb to figure out my own ending for stuff

18. Do you have a preferred order for eating the colors of a bag of Skittles?

1. Not really, just that every skittleĀ needs a partner
    19. How often do you change your phone wallpaper?

1. Mmmm like every month cause I change my whole phone theme in one go

20. When eating a slice of pizza, do you fold it in half or eat it flat?

1. Taco stlye

21. Which direction do you prefer your toilet paper to unroll, clockwise or counterclockwise?

1. Idk what either of those mean (I don't remember)Ā 

22. Do you have a specific way of organizing your bookshelf? If yes, please describe briefly.

1. Alphabetically

23. When wearing shoes with laces, do you double knot them or leave them single?

1. Double

24. Which side of the bed do you prefer to sleep on?

1. Wherever ppl can't see me, I got Scopophobia

25. Do you prefer your pancakes with syrup or without?

1. Will, I'm crazy but not a serial killer

26. How do you eat Oreos ?

1. Whole

27. How often do you use the "shuffle" feature when listening to music?

1. Often like almost every time

28. Do you prefer your eggs scrambled or fried?

1. Scrambled I feel like a fried eye is staring at me, then I get guilty and a little scared ^_^;

29. Which do you prefer: cats or dogs?

1. Shasaarrrrkkksss (dogs)

30. How often do you change the layout of apps on your phone's home screen?

1. Monthly

31. Do you prefer your popcorn sweet or salty?

1. EEW POPCORN hate it

32. Which do you prefer: crunchy peanut butter or creamy peanut butter?

1. Creamy, feeling something hard in soft thing make gag

33. How often do you check the weather forecast before leaving the house?

1. Never, I deal with it like a MAN

34. Do you prefer the volume of your TV or music player to be set to an even or odd number?

1. Odd, always in multiples of 5 (autism)

35. How many times do you usually chew a piece of gum before disposing of it?

1. Until ive sucked out all the flavor like a damn vampireĀ 

Report Reply

Reply by PLASTIC//MEAT

posted

1. On a scale of 1 to 10, how likely are you to choose a blue pen over a black pen for writing? 2/10, possibly if it fits a color scheme I'm already going for.

2. How many times per month do you find yourself craving pineapple pizza? None. I have nothing against it, I just don't eat it.

3. Do you prefer to fold your socks or roll them when organizing your drawer? Folded, especially in a super specific way I learned off of Pinterest.

4. Which way do you usually place the toilet paper roll, over or under? Over, mostly out of habit.

5. When walking, do you tend to count your steps silently in your head? No, but I constantly step within parallel lines.

6. How often do you rearrange the icons on your computer desktop? Only when I get a new icon.

7. In a week, how many times do you wear the same pair of jeans without washing them? Twice, three times if nothing gross happened to them.

8. Do you prefer your sandwiches cut into triangles or rectangles? Triangles, always.

9. What's your preferred method for peeling a banana? Pinched from the bottom first, monkey-style.

10. How many times do you typically hit the snooze button before getting out of bed? Two to three.

11. When you eat a chocolate bar, do you bite into it directly or break it into pieces first? Pieces first, always.

12. Do you use the Oxford comma in your writing? Yes, and I will be obnoxious to people who don't.

13. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two, a soft one on top of a hard one.

14. How often do you use emojis in text messages? Only when I can't find an emoticon for the thing I want.

15. Do you prefer to drink room temperature water or cold water? Cold, like most people I know.
    Ā 
  16. Which type of movie ending do you prefer: open-ended or conclusive? Honestly, open-ended movies, so I can talk about what would happen next.

17. Do you have a preferred order for eating the colors of a bag of Skittles? No, I make pods of each color and eat those.

18. How often do you change your phone wallpaper? Every few months or so?

19. When eating a slice of pizza, do you fold it in half or eat it flat? Halfsies always.

20. Do you have a specific way of organizing your bookshelf? If yes, please describe briefly. In the order I acquired everything in, with books I have already read at the back.

21. When wearing shoes with laces, do you double knot them or leave them single? Single, I have faith in my knots.

22. Which side of the bed do you prefer to sleep on? Whichever has the nightstand. If both do, then the left.

23. Do you prefer your pancakes with syrup or without? Absolutely drenched, like everyone does.

24. How do you eat Oreos? Soaked in milk with a fork.

25. How often do you use the "shuffle" feature when listening to music? Only when listening to playlists which don't have a specific order.

26. Do you prefer your eggs scrambled or fried? Scrambled, with toast.

27. Which do you prefer: cats or dogs? I understand cats better.

28. How often do you change the layout of apps on your phone's home screen? At the same time I change my wallpaper.

29. Do you prefer your popcorn sweet or salty? Sweeeeet~

30. Which do you prefer: crunchy peanut butter or creamy peanut butter? Crunchy, with apples.

31. How often do you check the weather forecast before leaving the house? In the morning so I know how to dress.

32. Do you prefer the volume of your TV or music player to be set to an even or odd number? I have no number preference, but I will adjust it for a million years first. I also pick very specific amounts of time on timers.

33. How many times do you usually chew a piece of gum before disposing of it? A long-ass time.

Report Reply