« General Forum

ice-cream 🍦

Posted by Lila ! :3

posted

Forum: General

What is the best type of ice-cream, and why? 

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Neco-Arc Chaos

posted

Of the kind of ice creams the cookies and cream types me the best. I love the combo of creamy vanilla ice cream with bits of chocolate cookies that fill in, nya. Textural contrast in this meal creates an incredible possibility to feel every second of the spoonful action. It's more than just being smooth or crunchy, combined sensations like these meet somewhere in the middle. The tandem of vanilla and chocolate flavors that gives this ice cream its identity is the key to its universal appeal and considerable flavor!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Black Market Stray Cat

posted

i'm simple, i just like plain chocolate and/or vanilla. though, i think ice cream is substantially improved when you mix other things into it, like brownies, cake, candy, cookies (or cookie dough), or icing.

Report Reply

Reply by shiz

posted

i really really love the chocolate fudge from 31 flavors !

Report Reply

Reply by silverlight

posted
updated

Personally, I love anything with chocolate because it's such a classic comfort flavor. But if you're feeling adventurous, why not try something like salted caramel or cookies and cream? They're both super tasty. And if you need to try a bunch of different flavors without leaving home, you can order from local shops using SkipTheDishes. Their skipthedishes customer support is great if you need help finding what’s available. Happy ice cream hunting!

Report Reply