Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ThePwnzor

posted

if you never play it prollaby play dead rising chrop till you dropped 

it is good game not like mario tennis where game sucks because no funs

no body likes that one because not evcen good 

if you mod your wii i heard you get the police at your house my borther says so i not doing that so whatever

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Rose

posted

Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword are Must-haves imo, insanely great games on the Wii. MH3 is also a ton of fun if you're into smashing your balls with a sharp rock. Also Pikmen 2 is fantastic!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by JOVE

posted
updated

I was going to say Rhythm Heaven Fever but the price for it has spiked up so much oh my god... If by chance you find some other way to play it I highly recommend it, probably has some of my favorite remixes in the series. 

'dunno if these can be called must-haves but they're easily found at most used games stores and for cheap so check out the MySims series if the art style and characters appeal to you, I've played the first and it's a fine timekiller but from what little I've played of Kingdom and heard from other fans Kingdom is probably the best one but I've heard good things about Agents. 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Neco-Arc Chaos

posted

Punch-Out, Mario Party, and Just Dance are must-have games for your Wii if that's your thing.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Eev

posted

Mario Party 8 specifically is really cool, Scarface: The World is Yours, No More Heroes

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Black Market Stray Cat

posted

-No More Heroes 1 and 2

-Sonic and the Black Knight and Sonic Colors (I'd argue also Secret Rings and Unleashed but those are a bit more divisive)

-Nights: Journey of Dreams

-Epic Mickey 1 and 2

of course, a lot of the first party games like Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Smash Bros. Brawl, Kirby's Dream Collection, and Kirby's Return to Dreamland all go without saying.

Permalink Report Reply

precure all stars lets dance

animal crossing city folk

my pokemon ranch (wiiware)

use nintendont to play gamecube like pokemon cg & colosseum, pokemon channel, etc

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Jammer439y8

posted
updated

I would recommend Mario Strikers Charged and WarioWare Smooth Moves

Mario Strikers Charged has a bit of a learning curve, but the game becomes very engaging once you get better at it. Plus in my opinion, out of all of the Mario Sports games, this one is the funniest in terms of character personality (score a few goals with Wario and Waluigi and you'll understand what I mean).

WarioWare Smooth Moves on the other hand is an example of a Wii game that incorporates motion controls the right way, if you don't mind motion controls that is.

Like the above replies state, I also recommend Mario Party 8 and Rhythm Heaven Fever (that is if you can find a copy for a good price, I bought my copy for only about 44 to 50 bucks, and I'm glad I bought it while I had the chance).

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by natalie m shoebuckle

posted

rhythm heaven fever and lunch out

Permalink Report Reply