« Automotive Forum

Honda/Acura enthusiasts

Posted by Seth_AP93

posted
updated

Forum: Automotive

A thread for Honda fans like me! What is your favorite Honda vehicle? Share your Honda/Acura related photos and stories here!

Report Topic

25 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ALICJA

posted

My very first car (back in 2005) was a silver Honda Prelude! Good times haha

Report Reply

Reply by Sarah

posted

I just got my new 10th gen civic!! It’s the model just under the R but goodness she’s so fun !!!!

Report Reply

Reply by ✯xX_d34dbunn1_Xx✯

posted

My first car I bought back in 2013 was a 1987 Honda Accord LX-i Hatchback. 5 speed manual with a Cat back on it. Super rare care. you don't find those on the road much today. So I was upset when I had to sell her a few years ago because I blew the motor on her. I didn't have the money to fix her so I sold her. I feel stupid now

Currently I own a 2011 Honda Accord EX 5 Speed Manual. with a Custom header with a Cat delete and Muffler Delete. Nothing special really. she's my work horse so I'm not going too crazy on her until I can buy an R33 4 Door Skyline by this time next year.

Report Reply

Reply by Jake

posted

Im really enthusiastic about hondas.

Report Reply

Reply by Mary

posted
updated

There's not a Honda that I don't like. I'm a Honda fan, will always be. Best cars ever! I have a 94 Honda. 

Report Reply

Reply by Bushi

posted

I lifted the shit out of a cr-v, does that count? Slowly picking up the parts to do a j-series swap.

Report Reply

Reply by ✯xX_d34dbunn1_Xx✯

posted

Bushi thats a nice CRV You thinking about Lowering it?

Report Reply

Reply by Seth_AP93

posted

@Bushi J swap would be soo cool, not often done to CRVs. You should call it the “JRV” haha. Keep us posted!

Report Reply

Reply by Bushi

posted

No photo description available.
kept it slammed for about two years. Got tired of it and wanted to go offroad haha.

There's actually a ton of j series to b series trans plates around... shouldn't be too difficult of a swap. just a matter of actually making time and paying for it haha.

Report Reply

Reply by Seth_AP93

posted
updated

@Bushi- J to B trans adapter? Haven’t heard of those yet, keep in mind that J series engines rotate clockwise while B series rotate counter clockwise, so a J motor mated to a B trans would cause 5 reverse gears and one forward lol. Correct me if I’ve mistaken.

Report Reply

Reply by Bushi

posted

fuck, looking at it now it's all j to k plates. been on the backburner and my memory isn't as good as it used to be. Motor swapping would be a whole new world to me too, all my experience otherwise has been in turbo cars maintaining the original motor.

Report Reply

Reply by BckyNJrTeamus

posted

I have a 09 Acura TL AWD. And I love it! 

Report Reply

Reply by Ali3nkat

posted

Voltage blue Integra 00’ mint original color. But

Just got her some new head and taillights. 
Spending way too much on body mods this summer. I’m excited (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵) 

(She was hit while I was at work ಥ_ಥ so this is why mint went out the window and I’m just going to mod and slam it) 

Swapped w a b20b motor when the original motor blew 
Yonaka coil overs, Megan headers 
Bottomed out and gutted my yonaka exhaust :,) #yeet
I have a sticker on the back window so yk +5hp

Have 3 boxes waiting for summer installation
And parts on the way ٩(˃̶͈̀௰˂̶͈́)و

Report Reply

Reply by SilvaBabyyy

posted

I've had about 4 cars in my life (I'm 31 & have the 4th one at the moment) and 3 out of the 4 have been hondas, love them

Report Reply

Reply by SilvaBabyyy

posted

I've had about 4 cars in my life (I'm 31 & have the 4th one at the moment) and 3 out of the 4 have been hondas, love them

Report Reply

Reply by Ashli Vixen

posted

I love to drive Honda cars..been driving them off and on since I was 16...I had a white 1989 Honda Civic in high school and I am driving a grey 2013 Honda Civic, it has a sunroof that I love...Honda rules!! 8-]] 

Report Reply

Reply by N00bpwner69420

posted

My favorite Honda the og nsx and also the s2000

Report Reply

Reply by Matt Jantz

posted

I want to buy a Honda CRC or a Honda Pilot. :-) <3

Report Reply

Reply by Ash

posted

I have a k24 dc5, a k24 eg, a b18c ek coupe, and another clean eg.. I love Honda =]

Report Reply

Reply by CoffeeKid

posted

Love my Honda I'm still driving my first car i got it's almost been 4 years i have a 1984 Honda Accord LX hatchback

Report Reply

Reply by xXxRazzorManXxX

posted

just picked up a MINT honda accord 6th gen (02 so its obd2 unfortunately) planning on doing:
headers
cold air intake
manual swap (the automatic can barely do 7k rpm WITH vtec)
b18 swap (well if i can find a blown one to rebuild, otherwise the b16 will have to do)

turbo and such will come in at this point.

then i want to throw everyone for a loop and LIFT THAT ASS by a foot with truck tires!

but first maybe fix the AC :3

Report Reply

Reply by ♤ Totaro ♤

posted

EK Civics all day bro :)

Report Reply

Reply by xX Killjoy Kai Xx

posted

06 civic. what's not to like? it's a little car that can double as a chill pad if you have a shitty homelife like me. perfect mid ground between rust bucket and too modern; none of these stupid proximity sensors and backup cameras. just you, the bootleg MCR disc you burned, and wheels on asphalt. and shit, it's a civic.

Report Reply

Reply by "ResistingWalker"

posted
updated

Favourite "past" car is Honda CR-X, specifically the first generation, there is just something about it that will never live up to current cars, but you can say that about a lot of the cars today. They're too boring and corporate.

undefined

Report Reply

Reply by Solace

posted

I've had two 6th gen civic coupes, though right now I only have one. It's been up in the air if i should sell her or keep working on her as she doesn't have a proper home right now since I moved into the city. 

(D Series gang lol, Y7 non Vtec)

1996 Honda Civic DX

Keeping her OEM+ but God damn does she have problems. Only drive her a few miles a week to get her up to temp and to make sure she's OK. Might most more info if anyone's curious what she needs or wants photos of the interior, I am going for a purple / black theme. Took some EX parts and swapped seats, needs some serious mechanical work before I'd be comfy driving her around too hard but she gets me to the 7-11 and back 98% of the time. 

Report Reply