« Back to the Therians of Spacehey! Forum

\/{ wh0 3lz3 f33lz l!k3 th!z? }\/

[{ s0m3t!m3z I f33l l!k3 I'm f4k!ng b3!ng a th3r!4n, l!k3 I kn0w I'm n0t f4k!ng !t but !t f33lz l!k3 !t. }]

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by fluffy cat shark 🍉

posted

zOMG ALL THE TIME!!!!! nd then I’ll have a shift or smthn bc I’m so stressd 

I’m wolfkin (amongst other thingz) and since it’z so generic feeling I feel like I’m faking a lot ;-;

Report Reply

Reply by Carol!

posted

tHIS DESCRIBES ME SM LITERALLY-

IM NOT FAKING, I SWEAR BUT, IDK, I THINK THERE ARE THERIANS MORE THERIAN THAN ME

(Help im a lit crAzy)

Report Reply

Reply by Belphie

posted

i feel you!!! ;-;

Report Reply

Reply by CALAS TYPHON (TYPHUS)

posted

There is no one way to be a therian, otherkin or otherwise alterhuman. You do not need to own gear, or be able to do quadrobics, or draw your kintypes or anything else. For therianthropes and otherkin, you just need to involuntarily identify as something other than a human - that is it. There is no one way to be 'kin. I used to struggle with feeling as though I was not enough of a dragonkin to participate within 'kin spaces, and it took me a long time to break out of that mindset. But, when I stopped comparing myself and my experiences to others, I realized that not only is my identity valid, but all of ours are. The differences in our experiences is what makes our subculture unique and beautiful. <3 to you all who may feel invalid, or fear you may be faking.

Report Reply