« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

J-Fashion Coordinates

Post your J-Fashion coordinates! Lolita, gyaru, decora, mori? You name it! 

Lets hype each other's outfits up! No hate, everyone is at a different level of mastery in their chosen style!

Rules? 
* Try to post full body photos that show off the outfit. 
* No con-crit unless they've asked for it and keep it constructive! 

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Casie

posted

I wore this recently to go out with the fam, we saw a movie and I got boba tea. Concrit is welcome. 

Headbow and muffler - Angelic Pretty
Blouse - Belladonna
Peignoir - Vintage
JSK - Diamond Honey

Report Reply

Reply by SednaWoo

posted

I still can't figure out how to post a picture successfully so I'll just do a rundown for my current most complete coord:

high waisted skirt: Angelic Pretty, Salon de thé Rose, Lavender colorway
Blouse:  taobao offbrand, white lacey with a round neck and bell sleeve quarter length
lacy rectangle headpiece: BTSSB
Wrist cuffs: taobao offbrand, white

Tights: lavender with white layered on top
Shoes: Baby knock offs
Bag: Betsy Johnson Lavender clutch
Accessories: I'm still awful with accessories and hope to someday acquire a wedding cake themed BB&B necklace.

Report Reply

Reply by OhKayTea_xD

posted
updated

This is my most recent coord. I've been really into Na+H lately 

Top-Na+H
JSK- Moi Meme Moitie
Shoes- Wego

Report Reply

Reply by 7610

posted

i can't tell how old this thread is, and i wish it had more posts, but this is kind of what i was looking for! this is a punkish outfit i did a couple days ago. pants and sweater are both sexpot revenge, shoes from demonia, accessories from aliexpress. ;__;

IMG-20221218-152237

i got the sweater from a store called tainted prince in camdem. i went to london for a work thing and i was so excited that there was even one store selling stuff from a japanese brand!

Report Reply

Reply by BunnyWarning

posted

I got to wear decora for a recent j-fashion met up! :)

Report Reply

Reply by Sarah Hays

posted
updated

I can't tell how old this thread is, and i wish it had more posts, but this is kind of what i was looking for!  UPSers Login

Report Reply

Reply by Azulsouls

posted

This was my egl coord today! I usually prefer more classic and oldschool styles, but I wanted to try somthing new today.

Report Reply

Reply by ¡¡¡ SMITUNA !!!

posted

Kuro Decora + Pastel Goth :3 (I’m so sorry to y’all goths, ik the 2020 pastel goth destroyed the OG 2013 pastel goth, but I can’t find another name to it ️)

Report Reply