« Back to the INDIE GAME ART/DEV GROUP! Forum

Post games you have worked on!

So while im sure a lot of people here maybe aren't professionals in the world of vidya making but its always motivating to see what people have made or worked on. From failed projects to game jams to other such things. 

I personally have participated on two game jams with my cousin and BFF and while we won no awards, im very proud of having lead these projects. Im less of an artist, im a game designer and i do everything else not programming usually (sound design, finding music and assets, doing a few sprites, lead, etc) and it was such a satisfying experience! 

here's my projects for the curious!

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Kurasiu

posted

Oh nice, very cool games indeed! Delivering a project to a playable state, and releasing it, is definitely something you should be proud of!

As for me, I do games with my girlfriend :) Recently also with the help of some truly talented art/animation freelancers.

Currently working with point 'n click adventuring cartoon dinosaurs to be more specific - we released Zniw Adventure back in 2020, and now working on sort of a second part/seque, Zid Journey, since 2022! I did all the programming/scripting and the vast majority of writing on these! 

Both are available on Steam and GOG:

Zniw Adventure (released)

Zid Journey (in development - demo available)

Permalink Report Reply