« Pets and Animals Forum

My dog ๐Ÿ• Update and diagnosis ...

well ..she is critical

In intensive care practical

But...recoverab

She has anemia, her pancreas and liver are failing...

They sent us a lot of medicines, we have to give them to her and in 15 days take her back to the vet

Or if not a blood transfusion at the only two veterinary hospitals that have that In my country's currency, they cost 200,000~ that blood transfusion is the immediate cure (in the best case)

She have to eat a lot of meat, a lot of it, and especially liver, a lot of it and a lot of it.

ย The tick who hurt her was ehrlichia tickckat

Which is on the threshold of the worst ticks but among the worst it is the least worst

Even so...

The doctor at the time said that she was very strong and brave, that by the time she came any dog would have died or given up.

So I hope she recovers...

Well update...

Yesterday she vomited at dawn and in the morning, but she was fine after noon, we took her to the vet for a check-up.ย 

They injected her with minerals and medications and at home she ate liver and a lot of food she likes , She had a good different look

Today she went outside, avoiding returning home, those of us who know about dogs know that in the most hopeless moments ( you know what I mean) They isolate themselves from their familiesย 

My mom was worried and took me to where she was, I talked to her for a little while and when I got up she got up with me from the pile of leaves where she was on top.

I left her in my bed, with blankets and medication that my mother will give her while I am at high school, Today I leave early so I can be there no matter what.

I hope she recovers ...she is as brave as she has always been, she has survived death twice before...she is strong

Report Topic

0 Replies