« Back to the butterflies of ana. Forum

fasting and everything abt it

Posted by AnastaziaStar

posted
updated

Forum: butterflies of ana. Group

What do you think of fasting? how often do you fast? what is your longest fast you ever done? how long is your usual fast? 

i wasnt used to fasting but now i do it quite often, i started to fast from saturday till tuesday every week now/like 45 hours/ my longest fast is 57 hours but i defo could go for longer.

update: my longest fast is 120hour now(∩˃o˂∩)♡

i kinda fast everyday almost? like i skip breakast and my first meal is usually lunch between 13.00-15.00

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by zanax<3

posted

for me I usually fast for like 35-40 hrs then I have 2-3 days of mid-low res so I can ease myself into my next fast

Report Reply

Reply by AnastaziaStar

posted

thats pretty cool, i usually do like a metab day i focus on fruits mostly on saturday then i do an omad on sunday cuz we always have a family lunch on sunday, thats how i get myself ready for another fast. 

Does fasting help u or make binge urges for u worse? or it doesnt affect anything 

Report Reply

Reply by zanax<3

posted

Fasting does make my urge to binge a lot worse but I try and distract myself or drink water and tea to suppress my appetite

Report Reply

Reply by Morgan

posted

sorry i’m late i just joined!

anyway, i dont have too many strong opinions on fasting. it definitely helps lose weight but it really damages the body. im on a 24 hour fast rn with about 4 hours left. i haven’t been intentionally fasting lately. i drink Celsius energy drinks which rlly help suppress appetite and i take L-theanine supplements with my drink which also help with metabolism, reduce stress, and help suppress appetite as well.

my longest fast was and about 120 hours. good times. but now i eat every day, either Quakers apple cinnamon instant oatmeal or Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup but there’s probably 20 hour gaps between each meal. i try to help my metabolism with small things like getting 12 hours of sleep and takings lots of supplements. 

Report Reply

Reply by AnastaziaStar

posted

damn 120? thats amazing. I know fasting might not be the healthiest tho but like what is abt an ed tbh. 

i fast abt 20 hours  everyday too 500>cals a day when im in school, i do so well when i have school tbh. But when im at home during weekends or school breaks shit hits the fan and i just eat and eat. 

this week im going to a big birthday party too so its the worst week. next week i might do 100 something hour fast cuz of my binging. wish me luck and thx for the rocommendation of drinks

Report Reply

Reply by Morgan

posted

good luck!! and i have full confidence that you can make the 100 hour fast. I did have to ease into a bit, before the 120 hours my longest was about 75 hours. If you can’t do the entire 100 hrs then that’s completely okay but i totally believe in you. the feeling after such a long fast is great and very rewarding. i’ll be thinking of u this week and sending good energies your way 🧘‍♀️ you got this

Report Reply

Reply by AnastaziaStar

posted

Thank you so much(˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)!! i hope so too cuz sometimes i feel dizzy while fasting but im sure ill be fine :3

Report Reply

Reply by Sungarita

posted

El ayuno se ha convertido en parte de mi dia a dia sin siquiera darme cuenta, cuando comence ha hacerlo por largos tiempos, las primeras veces fueron bastante dificiles, no aguantaba las ganas de comer o me olvidaba que estaba ayunando, ahora ni siquiera me da hambre. Normalmente no desayuno ya que me levanto tarde asi que voy de frente al almuerzo y no ceno, solo como una vez por día, hoy consumí 324kcal ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Report Reply

Reply by AnastaziaStar

posted

thats awesome!! fasting does get easier as u do it more often fr :3 like i was struggeling doing a 48hour fast but this week i did a 120hour fast!! its easier for me to fast during the week and then on the weekends i usually eat lunches with my family and such so they dont suspect anything

Report Reply