« Back to the Metalheads Forum

what are you listening too right now?

Posted by Abbot Hayes

posted
updated

Forum: Metalheads Group

just a spot to share what you're listening too at this moment, or just whatever song you've really been enjoying lately I'll start with...

Song: Skull Fracturing Nightmare

Artist: Demolition Hammer

Album: Epidemic of Violence

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by m4rs

posted

Listening to entrails ripped from a virgins cunt- Cannibal corpse rn. got tickets 2 see them earlier nd im so fucking pumped

Report Reply

Reply by Lowfe

posted

Death Is Little More by Boundaries. The album just dropped today and It's all I've been listening to

Report Reply

Reply by Abbot Hayes

posted

Band: Melechesh

Song: Tempest Temper Enlil Enraged

Album: Enki

This song is a great example of black thrash with some nice middle eastern flare in the guitars

Report Reply

Reply by Kasha

posted

I've been checking out Alice In Chains - Dirt. Gosh, this is the most depressing shit I've ever heard in my life, like... "I'm a heroin freak and I want to die", seriously? 

But this is not a hate post at all, as it might seem at first glance. This album is catchy. The lyrics and riffs create an atmosphere that you don't want to leave. And, paradoxically, it is very pleasant to listen to, as if you yourself are merging with the dirt. Listening to this album feels like a painkiller injection or a bliss in its purest form, despite the extremely apathetic lyrics. 

I love Layne Staley's vocals and Jerry Cantrell's songwriting. This album definitely made me have a new aesthetic experience.

Report Reply