« Pets and Animals Forum

My dog, update 7:10am

My dog, update at 7:10am

Well today she woke up better, Her nose is wet, her tail moves, she looks more alive.

My mom says she has been like this One day it's good, another day not so good...

I hope she gets better :(

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by vcka

posted

i'm sorry :( have u been vets?

Report Reply

Reply by Ryoko0Wolf200

posted

Update!! 3 days After 

I think my dog is fed up with dry food, we have bought her wet food, we have her Rice and meat mixed with her dry food and she ate it.

Furthermore, she is 10 years old, she is a medium-sized dog, in a few words she is already a doggy granny.

And it's also hot, today I cut her hair and bathed her, I'm not a dog stylist but I have an aunt who is and I learned a little about some things watching her

So...I hope my dog gets better in the next few days.

Report Reply

Reply by Ryoko0Wolf200

posted

Update 1:49 pm

This afternoon my parents are taking my dog to the vet, I hope she gets well, I won't be able to accompany them because I will be in class, but she is a good vet, 4.8 stars out of 5

Report Reply

Reply by Ryoko0Wolf200

posted

Update and diagnosis 

well ..she is critical

In intensive care practical

But...recoverab

She has anemia, her pancreas and liver are failing...

They sent us a lot of medicines, we have to give them to her and in 15 days take her back to the vet

Or if not a blood transfusion at the only two veterinary hospitals that have that In my country's currency, they cost 200,000~ that blood transfusion is the immediate cure (in the best case)

She have to eat a lot of meat, a lot of it, and especially liver, a lot of it and a lot of it.

The tick who hurt her was ehrlichia tickckat

Which is on the threshold of the worst ticks but among the worst it is the least worst

Even so...

The doctor at the time said that she was very strong and brave, that by the time she came any dog would have died or given up.

So I hope she recovers...

Well update...

Yesterday she vomited at dawn and in the morning, but she was fine after noon, we took her to the vet for a check-up. 

They injected her with minerals and medications and at home she ate liver and a lot of food she likes , She had a good different look

Today she went outside, avoiding returning home, those of us who know about dogs know that in the most hopeless moments ( you know what I mean) They isolate themselves from their families 

My mom was worried and took me to where she was, I talked to her for a little while and when I got up she got up with me from the pile of leaves where she was on top.

I left her in my bed, with blankets and medication that my mother will give her while I am at high school, Today I leave early so I can be there no matter what.

I hope she recovers ...she is as brave as she has always been, she has survived death twice before...she is strong

Report Reply

Reply by Ryoko0Wolf200

posted

She will never come back

My dog died today at 10:55 am ...I just figured out 

I prefer to find out now and visualize that she will never greet me again than to find out at the worst moment. 

my little puppy

Report Reply