« Religion and Philosophy Forum

Any Christians?

Anybody down to talk about scripture and the things that they don't want to talk about in churches? There's so many interesting things about the bible and God, I would love to converse with other believers and maybe gain some more knowledge! 

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

1. It has a lot more information and is a lot more accurate in terms of its meaning

I'm not sure that the bible was a perfect bible, and I think that the way it is written and written by its creators has a huge amount of potential to be a great book. The only reason why it isn't is that there are so many things that it doesn't understand that I think it can't do what it wants to do, and that it's going through so much change in its life. It has so much to learn and learn, but there is so much that it can't learn. It has so much that it can learn to do what its creators are going through, so it has a lot to be done and so many other things to do.

I'm a believer, and if I'm going to do something, I'm doing so much that I think it has a great chance of being the greatest book ever written by a creator of this world, and I hope to be the one to get the most out of this. I hope I'll be able to help the rest of the people who are going through this and get them out there and help the world. I'm sure I will.

Report Reply

Reply by Telo

posted

I have been listening to Lord of Spirits, which is admittedly done by two ordained priests, but it covers a lot of things I have never heard in church. The Halloween episodes are particularly interesting because they mostly cover evil spirits that are either barely mentioned in the bible (Lilith) or not at all (werewolves, vampires, etc.). Very interesting Christian podcast.

Report Reply

Reply by Barbara 🌸

posted

That sounds very interesting! do they back it up wit scripture?  Where can I find the podcast? if you don't mind me asking, and also have you ever heard of the book of Enoch? 

Report Reply

Reply by Mr. Vain

posted

The book of Enoch, I think, should have been part of Canon. But it was not.
The Watchers (sons of Heaven) that ties into Genesis gives the bible more meaning, but sadly it is left out. It has been a long time since I read it, though.

Report Reply

Reply by blingandpink

posted