« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Emo/Scene/Alt activewear??

heyyy guyzzz, i was just wondering if any of you could recommend where to get some alt-looking activewear, or even just ways to style that stuff to make it a lil more rawr XD?? i like like, working out and stuff but i wanna rlly commit to the scene bit bcuz like,, its funny

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by shorti ๑˃́εΛ‚Μ€ΰΉ‘

posted

i dont know much about active wear, but i feel like most of the time, when youΒ΄re alt, you will always look a bit alt even if your clothes arenΒ΄t. itΒ΄s just the vibe. i would say keep your usual color schemes or maybe get some black activewear and some "edgy" trainers. a friend of mine that dresses more goth-ish recently got like some black-silver asics for example. Also! hair does a lot. when you got dark or colorful hair or a cool hairstyle it helps.Β 

iΒ΄m also thinking...maybe some cool sweat band would be nice? thereΒ΄s lots of emo ones too :3

Report Reply

Reply by e.j. ღ

posted

ahgg i wish i had their @, but there's a person on insta who's entire niche is being an alt gym shark and honestly they just wear black all the time but they ALWAYS have their signature hair and makeup done up so they're very easy to clock.

they're not my style of gym content so i never thought to follow them >.<

Report Reply