« Back to the Old Tech Nerds Forum

Introductions!

Welcome to The Old Tech Nerds! You can use this forum topic to introduce yourself + what virtual machines, hardware, programs, or games you have! Feel free to share some projects you're working on also!

Here's my introduction!

Hey I'm xXn1koXx! I'm emo and I love My Chemical Romance!

I have a New Nintendo 3DS XL, the Canon PowerShot SD750, a Wii U, a Windows XP Virtual Machine, The Sims, and some DS games like 51 Clubhouse Games and Nintendogs!

I'm currently working on running The Sims on my Windows XP Virtual Machine!

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Garf_696

posted

Reply by danxd

posted

curious question: where do you get your old tech from because it seems that whenever i try to find second-hands, the prices offered are ridiculously high lel

Report Reply

Reply by xXn1koXx

posted

So far I've gotten my physical tech from Cex although the prices can be a bit high sometimes but you can still find a good deal

Although I did find some things like the camera randomly in my house as my parents owned it so you can try asking your parents also!!

And to find software I use WinWorld, Archive.org, and hShop on my 3DS

Report Reply

Reply by danxd

posted

ohh dude i got my sony cam from cex and ive recently just purchased a handycam off ebay. both of them cost like 80 quids each (overpriced in my opinion but thats what happens when you live in the middle of nowhere in the uk).

i grew up with 2000s tech so i am well aware of what i had back then and my parents have kept them somewhere in the house so i'll try to find them. on an additional note, i still have my nintendo ds lite working so theres that :)

Report Reply

Reply by xXn1koXx

posted

Well gl!! If u find anything cool feel free to post :-)

Report Reply

Reply by sky

posted

Reply by xXn1koXx

posted

Haiii welcome!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Noctus Does Things

posted

Heyo

I really need to grab more older tech. I crave the transparent controller

Report Reply