« Romance and Relationships Forum

Dating younger men vs. older men

I find that I like to date younger men because they full of life and they role model is somebody other than Future.

Report Topic

17 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Shauna J

posted

I never dated anyone older than me which is sad but i think it would definitely be 2 different experiences , idk which i would lean more towards cause i never dated anyone older but stay tuned lmfao

Report Reply

Reply by LowkeyJL

posted

When I think ab it, I haven’t dated anybody at least 10 years older so I guess I can’t really compare the two too much. Just maybe a few years older. 

Report Reply

Reply by Hisui

posted

I always dated men around my age until I met my now fiance.  He's 10 years older than me, but has loads of energy and looks super young! He's much more sure of himself and what he wants out of life compared to the men I was dating in my early 20s.  Seems to always have his shit together, is calm and collected, and supports me the way no one else did.   

Report Reply

Reply by SilvaBabyyy

posted

both honestly suck lol. It's rare to find someone decent in any age group at this point.

Report Reply

Reply by Helios (he)

posted

It's 2022, and y'all still dating men? The Kevin Samuels' (and many other online dating advice gurus/ male podcasts, mostly on tiktok) of the world haven't told you that man ain't shit, yet?

Report Reply

Reply by Fred

posted

There are still matured younger men out there

Report Reply

Reply by idoblenderstuffs

posted

easy. older men. more experienced, knows more than me. i could actually rely on them for stuff.

Report Reply

Reply by adrianna ☆

posted

I love old men. I love their luscious wrinkles and beautiful hairy chests. 

Report Reply

Reply by wylu90

posted

i have never dated anyone younger than me, in fact i have only dated one person in my entire life and he was a year older than me

Anyway, I really like older men but I think I wouldn't have a problem with dating someone younger, they're cute 💗

Report Reply

Reply by Tayla Blake

posted

I’m actually dating someone that is close to 25 years older than me

Got experience, can rely on him for anything and I love him

Report Reply

Reply by Jichubom

posted

Older all the way, maybe its just that boys my age are immature and all incels that older men seem so mature, collected and stable

Report Reply

Reply by deftonexic

posted

well... it really doesn't matter i guess. i just find older men attractive but i won't say no to any boys at my age or younger i mean, 16+

sometimes it's really all about personality and looks 

Report Reply

Reply by Ashley Henderson

posted

Love me my older men. 

Report Reply

Reply by ✯Maiii✯

posted

La menores son muy inmaduros y los mayores muy hormonales JAJSJA (o bueno así me pasa a mi) 

Report Reply

Reply by vi

posted

i always make jokes with my friends about marrying a forty year old but idk, i had a relkationship with a guy who was a year and a half older than me and it was rlly traumatizing. i tried to convince myself That our age gap wasn't noticeable when I was a teenager bnut he had went through so much... and I had to deal with his traumas etc etc.

Then I fell in love with a guy who is just a few months younger than me and it hurt even more than the """"older"""" guy I dated. XDD 

I guess my "fictional" (per se) preference is older men, however at this point I don't know. It has a bit to do with my daddy issues that I have to resolve T-t

sorry 2 dump i'm going through a hard time figuring my romantic/emotional experiences etc etc abd talking about it irl is hard

Report Reply

Reply by souljawitchs

posted
updated

idk.. mostly every relationship or guy that ive talked to who was older than me always ended really bad i feel like its cause they consider themselves more mature than me and think theyre too cool to be in a relatiobship but ive never actually dated anyone younger than me

Report Reply

Reply by Skyy

posted

girl as someone whose dated young and old they both full of absolute bs but if i HADD to choose older all the way for settling but them younger ones more fun and freaky ish. overall depends on you and what you want. 

Report Reply