« Games Forum

Favourite Game Soundtrack? 🖤🗝️⋆𐙚₊˚⊹

My favourite is: The Silent Hill 2 OST ♡

The soundtrack is absolutely beautiful, haunting, atmospheric and compliments the game/plot so well. I am so attached to Akira Yamaoka's work.

I am curious to know what are your fav game soundtracks/all-time favourite, please let me know ♡

--

私のお気に入りは「サイレントヒル2 OST」です ♡

サウンドトラックは本当に美しく、心に残り、雰囲気があり、ゲーム/プロットをとてもよく引き立てています。 私は山岡晃さんの作品にとても愛着があります。

教えてください、あなたのお気に入りのサウンドトラックは何ですか? ♡

--

🖤🗝️🦢🤍

木星

Report Topic

13 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by bee ♡

posted
updated

some of my favorite soundtracks are from death stranding!

i love low roar so much, and when i first listened to these songs while playing the game i felt so emotional! i still listen to these years after playing the game; and i always come back to them whenever i feel stressed / upset / anxious! they mean so much to me! ᯓ★

low roar - i'll keep coming ₊˚ෆ

low roar - don't be so serious ˚ෆ

i also adore life is strange soundtrack! a decade since i first listened to it, and it has been in my playlists ever since. it means the world to me!

my absolute favorite is obstacles - syd matters ˚ෆ

Report Reply

Reply by avenue

posted

Basic answer, but Undertale/Deltarune. Toby Fox is just an amazing composer. Ace attorney is also amazing, I never even finished the games, but the soundtracks are stunning.

Report Reply

Reply by avenue

posted

Basic answer, but Undertale/Deltarune. Toby Fox is just an amazing composer. Ace attorney is also amazing, I never even finished the games, but the soundtracks are stunning.

Report Reply

Reply by Robbie :3

posted

DEFINETLY EVERYTHING FROM THE CRY OF FEAR SOUNDTRACK, especially "Sophie" !!!!!:3

Report Reply

Reply by Neco-Arc Chaos

posted

The Binding Of Isaac's Antibirth Ost. As hot as the sun, nya. Every single song is a masterpiece, and I could spend hours listening, talking about and even explaining what they represent! From Innocence Glitched to Allnoise, It's just that good! 10/10, Nya. 

Report Reply

Reply by Nyreen

posted

I love all the Silent Hill soundtracks but Silent Hill 2 OST has a special place for me. Also love American McGee's Alice soundtrack.

Report Reply

Reply by linkie ❀

posted

Yay fellow SH2 lover!!

This is such a hard question because I know I'm going to forget some and have to come back to this post later..

In no particular order:

Silent Hill 2
Resident Evil 4 (OG)
Ocarina of Time
Wind Waker
American Mcgee's Alice/Madness Returns
Halo 2
Assassin's Creed 2
Diablo 2

aaahhh... that's all that's coming to mind for now!

Report Reply

Reply by shiz

posted

-persona 2 innocent sin

-paper mario 64

-nagano winter olympics 98

Report Reply

Reply by Black Market Stray Cat

posted

My top three (in no particular order) are Jet Set Radio, Sonic Rush, and The World Ends with You's soundtracks. i like when games take a more contemporary approach to their soundtracks so that it sounds closer to an album that works outside of the context of the game. it also feels less awkward to download to my phone and listen to on road trips.

Mother 3's soundtrack a bit of an an exception to this for me, its soundtrack fits so well with everything else in the game that it almost feels cinematic (the music is still really good on its own, though).

Report Reply

Reply by ❀lionel❀

posted

Ape Escape and DKC2

Report Reply

Reply by bread

posted

silent hill 3 rocks so hard it's unbelievable. i love sh2's but 3 just knocks it out of the park

second place for me would probably have to be hotline miami it is impossible not to feel cool while that stuff plays

Report Reply

Reply by niko #proudcondom🎀

posted

Wario land 4

God of War III 

Report Reply

Reply by MouchiMunchkin

posted

BioShock,No Straight Roads, Ib and The Mad Father Soundtrack are truthfully exquisite 

Report Reply