You could try she wants revenge!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by š–¤asterš–¤

posted

check out some good black metal bands like darkthrone and emperor

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by birby (autoplay)

posted

For metal i think Fall of Man, Melechesh, and Protest the Hero are neat to listen to.Ā 

If you want to get into maybe different kinds of metal from what you usually are used to there's Polyphia (who did a song with Chino once) and Animals as Leaders.Ā 

Also Utsu-P is like, vocaloid metal and crazy as it sounds it slaps pretty hard and some of the song/album names are hilarious

This is obscure but if you like the Cure or deep scary sounding shit the album Holidays in Europe by K.U.K.L. is honestly something all of its own and absolutely incredible, it sounds like how intrusive thoughts feel is the best way to put it .Ā 

The band Pretty Balanced is kind of neat idk how I'd describe them but very good and obscure as well

And I recently discovered the band Sparta and I love their sound, it's beautiful

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by anthony

posted

discordance axis, incantation, benediction, havohej, insect warfare, cryptopsy, morbid angel, deicide, abruptum, benighted, aeon, gatecreeperĀ 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by lyn!!!

posted

if ur interested in japanese rock i highly recommend haze!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Lori

posted

Since you like Evanescence, you should listen to We Are The Fallen, made up of a few band members who left Evanescence in the early years. Also, Halestorm and The Pretty Reckless!

Permalink Report Reply