« Games Forum

Deltarune Chapters 3 and 4, Pt 3!!!! - Secret Websites/Blog posts (13 -

Posted by Pers0n_:p

posted
updated

Forum: Games

Hey      Every!   itz part two !!!!! 

Okay B4 this starts, I WASN'T ABLE TO MAKE THE PHOTOS SMALLER FOR SOME REASON SO THIS LONGER THAN IT ACTUALLY IS

Okay so this is gonna be a LONG one due to the pure amount of websites so buckle up!!

So pretty much there is a bunch of websites/'blog entries' that you're able to find with stuff like attacks or character designs for something!

First up we got deltarune.com/ramb/, the tab says "Where could this be?". You can see a door and when you click on it is what I'll talk about, You can find it on the Spamton Sweepstakes site in the shirts desc.

After clicking it, the screen will change to the green room, it plays an audio, this is probably where we'll wake up in chapter 3 I'll explain why later. The tab says "Welcome to the Green Room!". This image can also be seen on the the very last update on the deltarune website the only difference this one is interactive, also the audio is the same on the update and its an audio file there! When you press on the right door it takes you to: 
deltarune.com/tv/, that shows an image of the tv in Kris' house. The tab says "* It's off.".
When you click on the middle door it takes you to deltarune.com/changingroom/, the tab says "(Private...)", and shows an image. When you click on it, it opens the curtains to show an image of a Shadowman putting socks on, then jumps up blushing while an audio of a scream plays before the curtains close again. If you click enough times or are lucky you can see squished Lancer spinning instead lol and it'll take you to the Lancer site when clicked on.
Lastly when you click on the left door it goes to deltarune.com/weather/, the tab says "You're the Annoying Now Dog!". It shows two characters who are supposedly called the weathers. When you click on the screen it does something similar to the Lancer site, having text show saying "THE WEATHER ALWAYS STICKS TOGETHER" and the characters multiply with a sprite of them moving. These are most likely characters we will deal with in chapter 3 after all don't we need to know the weather report? XD These could be the things we see in those rooms when we're in there and probably will be but obviously with a few diffs. (edit: Just found out who I reffered to as the Weathers are actually called La Nino and El Nina I didn't know as I didn't get them in my e-mail 4 valentines day and I haven't had the chance to see the other 47(?) I didn't see)
Heres the pics:

Next is deltarune.com/catpetterz/, The tab says "Welcome to holidaygirl1225's game secrets, glitches, and theories blog!" you can be taken to that page through Sweepstakes in the cardboard box desc. holidaygirl1225 is obviously Noelle her last name is Holiday but anyway, there is an audio file on the site it sounds very crunchy. So here is the post:

When you click the Until one day.... link it takes you to deltarune.com/egg/ and it's a continuation of the post where instead of a normal egg in catpetterz it a white egg that said "SPECIAL" (getting any ideas yet???) it wouldn't hatch and it made a weird sound when clicked on. It was still there when she uninstalled and re-downloaded the game, and then she just decided to try and raise it like the pets in the game. So she clearly got a gift from Spamton because it ran away from happiness. (wow Noelle just throw away Spamtons present to you -_- /j). Here is that post:

Then when you click on the sign my guest book link it takes you to deltarune.com/code/, the tab says the same welcome thing. Heres what the post says:

I think the 26 pages thing is a ref to the Sweepstakes but idk I'm not counting dude. This site also plays an audio file, but yea. When you click on the comments link you get taken to deltarune.com/code/comments/, It shows comments between holidaygirl1225 (Noelle), sports (I think its Jockington), the reason I think that is Jockington likes sports talks weird like sports comments and Noelle reacts like she's talking to a celeb and Jockington is popular. smartgenius55541681286/smartgeniusnewadmin (Berdly), and before you try calling it it's not a real number and it just says call could not be completed because 555 at the start is for fictional character stuff lol. Here are the comments:

Anyway the person who is calling Berdly is probably Kris as they are known to be a prankster (Berdly also mentions halberd Xp) and Kris keeps calling him also it's hilarious how Noelle is lying about not being able to make him a mod... I think she lying at least.... idk. Anyway then Berdly and Kris fix and play minecrap together :3

Anyway next link is bluebubble.rodeo/, the tab says "Get ready for 2 minutes of mildly entertaining shoot-out action!. This is what is shown:

When you click on those there cowpoke (that are probably sprites used 4 chapter 3!) it plays a whip sound so when your friend is doing everything someone says all you gotta do is pull that up and click on em. So either these are battle sprites or we'll have that on while walking around for 2 minutes in chapter 3 -\_(0w0)_/- (or maybe people like me kinda just clicked on it over and over amused at the whip sound XD)

Then theres deltarune.com/kris_dreemurr_kris/ , which can be found on sweepstakes in the locket desc. The tab says the welcome thing. It's an only can be viewed by friends blog post from Noelle which does play an audio file. It's an angst post about when Kris would come over and I'll talk about it when I get to the last part of this series (theories) but yeah I find it really interesting like wow. Here it is:

Next link is deltarune.com/bluecircle/, which can be found under the pipis rug sweepstake desc, here it is:

So its kinda crazy how Spamton keeps dm-ing Noelle but it does kinda fit given the Snowgrave route. But yeah so she gets a pipis from Spamton lol, but yeah and it multiplied by itself which wasn't normal and she had to wipe all her pets :(

Then deltarune.com/blink/, the tab says "What?". It shows a photo of Susie which goes into why I think we wake up in the Green Room at ch 3 start, is sprite of Susie goes perfectly on the couch and fits well for waking up after all she was asleep at the end of ch 2. Anyway when you click on this Susies eyes open and she blinks and it plays a cartoon blink sound lol. Here is is:

You can also get to it through sweepstakes in photo cube desc.

Next deltarune.com/the_n3w3st_g1rl_g1rl/, it can be found on Sweepstakes in Wrist watch desc. It's another private blog post from Noelle talking about Susie. Here it is:

Okay Noelle WE GET IT you want to be beat up by Susie. Like no hate to Noelle like no way but... YOU'RE SO OBVIOUS every time she talks about Susie like JEEZE! Also like Kris is so me when getting bullied like dude I actually can't take it seriously (when it happens to me). Also I WANNA KNOW WHAT KRIS SAID 2 SUSIE T_T . Also does Kris know Noelles locker code? I guess it would make sense?

Anyway next is deltarune.com/d_a_m_n_y_o_u_t_e_n_n_a/, it can be found on sweepstakes in wedding ring desc. So it seems to be Spamton dropping some lore and talking about Mike. The tab says "DELETE THIS !" Here it is:

When you click on the TV it changes to a static thingy when ur tv tweaks out and plays the audio too. And the tab name changes to "YOU'RE EARLY!"

Then there's https://deltarune.com/icepalace_glaceir/, another Noelle blog post. She pretty much just talks about a secret door she's never been able to unlock in Dragon Blazers. Here its is:

Last but NO WHERE near least deltarune.com/lol/, any deltarune.com/(...)/ link where you put whatever between the slashes. It brings you to a page called "room_dogcheck". It will either show a sprite of Toby/Annoying Dog sleeping playing  or more rarely The same dog playing maracas with fun music playing.

Anyway thats all 4 tha links if you know anymore pls, comment them below ><.
feel free to reread over and over even if you despise me and me as a person!

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Samuel de Luke

posted

Vaya que sorpesa jaja muchas gracias por compartir esto en forma escrita ahora puedo traducirlo!!

Report Reply