« Games Forum

Deltarune Chapters 3 and 4, Pt 2!!!! - Spamton Sweepstakes

Posted by Pers0n_:p

posted
updated

Forum: Games

So the first part is on my Forum posts and blog (same w/ this one)

Spamton sweepstakes was a charity event for Child's Play charity which raised $322,805.68!

It has a 30 minute video at the top most likely talking about (I don't have the patience to watch it lol) but yeah. Obviously the Sweepstakes is over. The first link you can click is 'About Spamton' with the following: "IT'S ME, THE [Number One Greatest Salesman] SPAMTON G. SPAMTON!!!! YOU MAY KNOW ME FROM [Everything] AND NOW, I'M ONLY GETTING BIGGER     AND BIGGER   AND BIGGER     I'VE NEVER GOTTEN SMALLER     I'VE NEVER GOTTEN SMALLER." (the text gets bigger and smaller obvi), The next link is one about the charity Heres the link. then it also says "HELP OUT THE [Little Guys]..." Then in smaller text "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M NOT GETTING ANY OF THE MONEY?!?!?!" Then theres a rules one that theres no way I'm typing. 
Under those there's an audio file that agian like any Toby Fox ost IS THE BEST THING EVER!!! It's kind of a remix on the cyberfield ost's from chapter 2. Theres a 'pop up' that shows different photos because it's spamton obvi when you click on on it it takes you to one of the websites which I'll talk about in a different part. The first one says you are the luck 1000000000th customer and to click to claim your prize, when you click on it it takes you to the website with doors, or cupboards or smth I'm not going to go to into it until i actually talk specifically about the websites. The next pop that shows up (they change every time you go back to the site theres 3 in total) is "Colloect your prise now!" it shows a banana and the ralsei plush and when clicked on shows a pipis. The last and third is one with ice-ee saying have you seen him? when you click on it, it takes you to a 'blog post' noelle made which I'll go into on a later part.

Next is the prizes, there were 29 to win, two being bids, and as sweepstakes in general work it was free to get the other items or a chance to get them. With all of these when you click on them and look at them there will be some sort of popup and the photo showing the item will become more and more distorted and then loop once done. 
- Item 1: Fan gamer Gift cards, 9 people were able to win one with different values
- Item 2: T shirts, There are 4 different shirts, one being the Disruption shirt, another the Attack of the Killer Queen shirt, next the Rudebuster shirt, and lastly the Floralsei shirt (won by: u/HoopesThereItIs on Redit). All edited with Spamtons face over the original shirts heads lol - for the description of the shirt theres a link.
- Item 3: Spamton's Old Socks, they're pretty much socks that look like Spamton - won by: @HYPRLNK_BLCKD

- Item 4: Spamton toilet paper, Its toilet paper saying "I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A MAN OF THE [PIPIS]. A REAL [PIPIS] PERSON!" Its has 2 links - won by: emo cryptid on tumblr
- Item 5: Its one of those string worm things looking like spamton - idk who won
- Item 6: It's a spamton themed championship cumberbund and in the desc theres a link - idk who won
- Item 7: Spamton after dying, its his eyes and white dust - won by: @TheOneRealCuppy on Twitter
- Item 8: Cungadero Crossing Sign, exactly what it says it is ]: ) - idk who won
- Item 9: Lancer cookie, there is link in desc - wob by: @PsychoTheFox on Twitter
- Item 10: Box Noelle worse in ch 2, link in desc - won by: @mei_puck on Twitter
- Item 11: Spamton candle, Butt Scented - idk who won
- Item 12: Banana, potassium. - won by: Person who made Prunsel
- Item 13: Nurse costume for ralsei plush, link in desc - idk who won
- Item 14: Locket w/ Spamton, link in desc - idk who won
- Item 15: Mr + Mrs & Spamton cutting board - won by maskmw on tumblr
- Item 16: Pipis Bath rug, link in desc - idk who won
- Item 17: Spamton bathrobe and slippers - won by: @SquireLynx on Twitter
- Item 18: Ch 2 Poster with all faces except Kris' edited over to be Spamton - idk who won
- Item 19: Spamton 1997 Championship Ring - idk who won
- Item 20: Engraved Wristwatch, link in desc - idk who won
- Item 21: Spamton Cleb photo cube, link in desc - won by @mothpile on Twitter
- Item 22: Queens Acid Glass aka Hot mamas in your area real wine glass 100% - idk who won
- Item 23: Skeleton snowglobe - won by @vishapslayer on Twitter - No snow globe ened up being pipis maracas lol
- Item 24: Every possible piece of merch at the time - idk who won
- Item 25: Spamton engraved wedding ring , link in desc - idk who won
- Item 26: Spamton body pillow - won by: @alextoozey on Twitter
- Item 27: Spamtons fate, says in desc "
Spamton... Aren't you just sick of him? Why does he get all the attention? Why should he be so special? He wasn't any better than any of us. What do you think...? Let's buy Spamton's silence, permanently. Let's get him out of this place once and for all. Don't you think it's about time someone else got the spotlight!? Or... should he stay free? Let him live his lucky life. Encourage him... be happy for him. After all, are we really any better...? Hm. Spamton's fate... is in our hands." 
- Item 28: GIANT GOLDEN BERDLY STATUE (WHICH I WOULD HAVE SOLD EVERYTHING I OWN FOR!) - this was a bid and was done at $11, 100, the auction was held on ebay. - won by: @SirHatsleyCartoons on YT
- Item 29: The Mona Spamton - final bid was $22, 100, auction was held ob ebay - idk who won

Underneath all of that theres one last thing which is a 'popup' that takes you to noelles secrets, glitches, and theoris blog.

Theres not really much about the next couple chapters other than the links, and spamtons fate, but things like the blogs post links found on this page do give some back story or just funny tidbits.

Anyway thats it for the Spamton Sweepstakes,  the next part will be on the websites (Heyyy one after the other aren't we lucky??) 

And again feel free to come back anytime :3

Report Topic

0 Replies