« Back to the Therians of Spacehey! Forum

any unconventional therian/otherkin types?

Posted by Aburielle

posted
updated

Forum: Therians of Spacehey! Group

Any therians/otherkin who don't identify with just one animal, or identify with a mythological creature, or perhaps both? For example, I am a mishmash of a variety of animals/spirits: wings of an angel, hands (claws) of a panther, feet (talons) of a raptor bird, the tail of a jerboa, teeth of an oni, and very large ears (of a bat? of a cat? of a fennec? of an elf? who knows). Harpies and sphynxes are very "gender" envy for me.

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by UMI_SHR00M

posted
updated

IM a raccoon and leopard therian but ive had devil tail phantom shift so idk but ive had phantom shifts where i feel wolf like ears and a cat like tail with big paws

Report Reply

Thiz would be otherkin!

I’m dragonkin, ghostkin, nd mothmankin :3c

Otherkin is very similar to therian, however itz for β€˜non-earthly creatures’ so, mythical creaturez as you described!

Report Reply

Reply by cutecoregirlzarekool

posted

im a fairy fictionkin,angelkin,snow lepoard therian,cat therian,lynx therian,fox therian,and gray wolf therian!

Report Reply

For UMI_SHROOM: If you’re getting a phantom shift, (or any shift) that’s NOT a real theriotype (real animal) then it could be a Cameo Shift.Β 

If you don’t know what that is, here is a Therianary(Therian Dictionary on Quotev.)Β 

(https://www.quotev.com/story/16311912/Therianary-Therian-dictionary)

Report Reply