« Romance and Relationships Forum

tell me about your first kiss

i’ve never posted a forum before, but i’m curious about some of spacehey’s first kiss stories. was it bad? do you regret it? do you think about it often? who was it? feel free to spill :P

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Zombie_Cow

posted

OK Im ready. 

My first kiss was with my first ever bf and we were at his grandparents house on the couch watching a movie while his grandparents were asleep. So I was lying on the couch with him on top of me and he asked "Can I kiss u" and i said sure.

It was the most awkward, messy kiss ever I was so embarrassed, and right after that my dad called he was outside to pick me up. So I just put my shoes on and asked my bf to walk with me to the car so he did and I left.

I mean it was kinda cute in a way but very very awkward lmaooo

Report Reply

Reply by Amani ₊˚⊹♡

posted

Oh man, this was so long ago lolol. I was hanging out at an empty playground with a childhood guy friend in our neighborhood. We were chilling in this tube that connected one side of the play ground to another. Idk why, but we thought it was gonna give us "cover" and "protection" from the freezing wind. News flash, it did not T_T . We were sitting really close together and just joking around being stupid 14 year olds. And he asked me "wanna do something?". I was like "yea sure." Then he kissed me. So, I kissed him back. Then well we kissed again, in the playground tube, in 30 degree weather. Three years later, me and him don't talk anymore, and I think its better that way. It was a cool experience tho. Gives me good lore :)

Report Reply

Reply by vcka

posted

my first kiss was in the outside area of an under 18s club with my then boyfriend lol

it was awkward
it was over a barrier and barely even happened
i don't regret it cos i was only a baby and it was innocent but it was so awkward lol

Report Reply

Reply by Sc0rp1an

posted

I usually kiss my friends on the cheeks and foreheads to comfort and joke w them, but my first kiss was a complete accident.

I was in a dark room for drama class and me and my bro were just hanging out and chatting. The next minute we are acting gay as a joke and I then leave, I then go to kiss my bro on the cheek and accidentally kiss them on the lips

Report Reply

Reply by lily ★

posted

WAS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!! BEST DAY EVA!!!!!

Report Reply