« Food and Restaurants Forum

Quick DIY Meals

I’m always curious about what other people’s lazy meals are…. Mine is garlic bread and cereal. Random i know but it came to be. So what r yours ?

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by shiz

posted

when i don't feel like making anything for lunch i'll make some oatmeal with bananas and peanut butter thrown into it. my lazy meal dinner is ground beef mixed with cream of mushroom on top of rice

Report Reply

Reply by Jinnicide

posted

I like to jazz up some mac n cheese by throwing meat and other stuff in it (liquid smoke, etc). Ditto for ramen, add some eggs, veggies, different seasonings.

Report Reply

Reply by s0ybean

posted

annies mac and cheese with a little bit of buldak hot sauce :D

Report Reply

Reply by Alex

posted

I don't know about you, but I really like cooking, and besides the real and vital need for food, I think cooking my hobby. I usually buy all my groceries from regular stores, but if I need a delicious and quality cheese, I always start from this website https://www.gourmetfoodstore.com/cheese-and-butter/comte. There are not many online food, deli, cheese stores that I can trust, but Gourmet Food Store is definitely one of them.

Report Reply

Reply by KaiThaDemon

posted

lazy lunch 4 me is a tomato sandwich with mustard and/or mayo. lazy dinner would be some plant based nuggets with fries or onion rings. simple, easy, and good enough lol

Report Reply