« SpaceHey Forum

Online Safety for Minors

Posted by Alayna

posted

Forum: SpaceHey

I would just like to take this time to tell anyone reading this about the importance of online safety. As this seems to be an open and unmonitored website I would especially like to extend this to everyone:

Please please stay safe online. Do not give anyone your personal information. This is even more important if you are under the age of 18 as it can be very dangerous. Please if you are under 18 do not send strangers ANY pictures of yourself. If you are a child talking to friends on here please have a parent present if you are talking to anyone over the age of 18. Please stay safe I beg you. I say this because I know the dangers and I was like you when I was a child and the people online that I spoke to were old adults and fully able to take advantage of me when I was only 11 and 12 years old. 

Nowadays many children go missing every single day, many due to speaking with adult strangers online. The majority of these children are never found. 

With places like Epstein’s island and people like child predators and murderers becoming increasingly common it has never been more important for children to stay safe and stay alive. Even something as simple as a picture of your face can look like a product for sale to these predators and murderers. 

Thank you

Report Topic

0 Replies