« Religion and Philosophy Forum

Joan of Arc and Holy Churches in Singapore

Joan of Arc and me are Heaven's 5 star generals. Joan commands Heaven's army of light. I command Heaven's army of Light and Hell's repented demons. There are 2 types of demons: Good and Evil. Just like in Demon Slayer anime, Tamayo is a good demon. 1 second on this planet Earth is 150 years in the spiritual world. Therefore, every night when I fall asleep, my soul leaves my body for Heaven and also the battlefield. Evil demons are responsible for all the diseases, wars and natural disasters (earthquakes, tornadoes, etc). Therefore, me and Joan of Arc fights these demons every night to reduce casualty rate on this earth and save as many souls as possible.

Holy Sites in Singapore (where Jesus, Mother Mary, Arch Angel Michael and Joan of Arc appeared) :

1) Cathedral of the Good Shepherd (my church)

2) Yio Chu Kang Chapel (Jesus, Mama Mary and angels came down from Heaven to bless Singapore and I photographed that image)

3) Armenian Church (Joan of Arc appeared there)

4) St. Andrew's Cathedral (during world war 2, it was a hospital and so many souls went to Heaven there. Arch Angel Michael appeared there)

5) Nativity church (Mother Mary appeared at the statue outside)

Report Topic

0 Replies