« Romance and Relationships Forum

idk what to do abt my ex

so huuuuuuh first thing to know, we're a system, second thing, we collectively dated someone named eden, execpt for one alters in dormancy but that's not the subject, the thing is that, a big part of us still like our ex eden (we broke up because he was defending p3d0philes) and eden told us he still love us, because for some reason we didnt broke contact, and some alters deeply wanna go back in the relationship, and basically, we think about it 24/7, and its annoying

you can send advice or not, free to you, i only wanted to talk about it cause it makes me feel better

~keter

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Sc0rp1an

posted

It’s normal to want to go back to someone who has been sweet to you guys, but I think it would be better if you guys cut them off. It’s going to be extremely difficult since some of you like them and the others don’t, but if the person that says they love you guys and turn around to try and protect people that know what their doing is disgusting then that is not gonna turn out well at all. I do hope things go well for you all and good luck either way with your decisions ^^

Report Reply

Reply by vcka

posted

someone knows they're bad for you and someone THINKS they're good for you

you deserve better! your alters can learn what better there is out there

Report Reply