« Games Forum

🔪Mad Father🫀

Posted by Ergo Proxy

posted

Forum: Games

I just finished playing Mad father, I got two of the endings because I didn't collect all the gems needed to unlock the special cut scene. I didn't get the other ending because I used my save files incorrectly, so I couldn't go back to save Maria. I just watched the endings on Youtube, and only now I am realizing how innocently sadistic Aya was. While playing I just completely ignored the fact that she could cut open dogs and chainsaw heads off of living things without a second thought. I read an explanation of the ending and it made so much more sense! It's said that Aya showed sadistic behavior before he planned on making her a doll, but then he fully decided on it after he realized he was becoming like him, hence him wanting to turn her into a doll before she becomes "dirtied." After she escaped with Maria, adult Aya runs her own clinic with her as her assistant. Snowball's grave can be seen in the front yard. This refers back to the rabbit lab in the mansion, where Aya's father would replace her "injured" rabbits with a healthy one every time she hurt them to try and correct her behavior. Later as an adult she actually had to deal with the death of her pet. Aya took on her fathers work, as she had his notes and Maria to help her. There were dolls in her house, not as many as her father had, but some small ones here and there. She does mercy killings like her father, but she ensures they feel no pain so the curse cannot resurface again. This time I think she can have more luck than he did, due to the good luck charm that blonde boy gave her before the mansion burned down. 

That's all I have, otherwise I rate the overall game a 7.5/10!

The graphics were amazing, but at some times the obstacles were morphed into walls, or the portraits of the characters were inconsistently drawn. It was a very easy game to play, but at some times it was near impossible for me to guess what I had to do next without continuously dying (I'm stupid). The plot holes are another thing, but I enjoyed playing it entirely. 

I RECCOMEND IT!

/)/)

( . .)

( づ🔪

Report Topic

0 Replies