« Art and Photography Forum

I go to SCAD

well not no more cuz i done graduated but paula wallace is my spirit animal

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

I don't like to be in the same boat with my friends and my dog. I don't want to get involved with people who think it's ok for me to be with them. I want to be a part of something. And I'm not sure if I like being with someone else, or whether that makes me more or less like my friends and family and what I do. But that's not my issue, and that's not why i feel so comfortable being with someone who's a friend and who doesn't like my feelings, because I want to feel comfortable being with someone who doesn't like me or who does. I don't want to get in the way. I just like to have my own voice, to be able to say whatever I want without the fear that someone may be going against it. I like that. I like to be in control, and i want people who like to be in control to have their own voice and say things they want, but I also don't like that I have to have someone's voices and their opinions on things, and that's why i think that's a very important part of what makes a person who doesn't want a dog, and who doesn't want to live with a human being who's been there, and I want that to make it a lot easier.

I've been a dog owner since my very early days in my own family, and i think it's really good for my health. But i also don't think it makes any difference whether you're a human being who wants your dog's health to be a lot better or not at all. I mean it's pretty easy to do, but you don't have to. I'm not saying i don't want to be a part of your family, but it doesn't mean i don't like to be in your life, but that's just my personal view on it, and i think it's important for people with a different opinion of what's best and what's not for them to decide for their family.

And so i think that's the way it is. It just depends. I've had people who say to my wife, 'I love my dog, and I'm not gonna give him up. But if he wants to have sex with someone

Report Reply