« Back to the Paranormal Stuff Forum

entity in the building?

So, there is a two-storey barrack in front of my house. People used to live there, and now it's possible too, but for more than six months no one has turned on the light there (ever) and one of the windows is permanently open, although it happens outside -30C or more.

Yesterday, the light turned on in one of the rooms and im could watch for a few minutes as some kind of shadow walks in different directions near the window. It doesn't look like normal human movement, rather like running erratically in one place.

when I went to the window to look at it, it seems that he jerked sharply and also seemed to come to the window. After a couple of seconds, he turned off the light. Even later, he turned it on again, then turned it on in the hallway and did not manifest himself. After that, he turned off the lights in the room and then in the hallway, after which the activity stopped.

I have no idea who it could be. There are no traces of this house, but if someone spent more than a few days there without leaving, why didn't he turn on the light earlier? And anyway, why is the only time he needed light is 4:30 am?

clarification - I do not know if anyone lives there now. I don't see anyone who went to this house, except for a fat man who appeared there several times two weeks ago, but when he's around, he parks his car near the house. He hasn't been here these days.

What do you think it could be? It's not such a bad and ruined place that homeless people happen to be there, but it's also impossible to imagine that this is a normal person. Maybe a poltergeist?

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Damary

posted

Podria ser una entidad o espiritu, a las entidades al parecer creo que le gustan los lugares vacios, viejos o negativos.

Report Reply

Reply by YS168

posted

Maybe, although it's not an abandoned building. I wrote that it is half-abandoned and this is the best way to describe it, it still has all the communications and sometimes people come there.

Report Reply

Reply by Damary

posted

Entiendo, tampoco es necesario que este vació el lugar las entidades también les gusta pegarse a las personas y a veces habitan donde hay gente.

Report Reply

Reply by Hiilu

posted
updated

could possibly be something with the light making the shadow appear... does it happen at the same time each time? are there any specific weather conditions that it happens in? the way you described it sounds really weird but i can kinda picture it in my head, and my old house used to have some weird light trick in the hallway that scared me ALL the time bc it looks like someone walking there

edit: it could have also been an actual person wearing something that blended into the room, if you were looking from far away! im really interested though if anyhting else happens keep us updated

Report Reply

Reply by YS168

posted

Judging by what I see now, an unknown man appears in one of the two rooms every few days. Perhaps he was running in the room next to him, but his activity is very mysterious. He just walks for about 15 minutes and turns off the light again, disappearing until the next incident. The timing is spontaneous, but he usually does it late in the evening or at night

Report Reply