« General Forum

What characters are you hyper fixated on right now?

Posted by Beanie

posted

Forum: General

For me it's Eric Tomizawa from Like A Dragon, Liam and Milo from Monsters Prom, Lifeweaver from Overwatch, Boone from Fallout New Vegas, and Astarion from Baldur's Gate 3.

Let's talk about our favourite characters

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by lavender

posted

i've actually been hyper fixated on Sonic the hedgehog for almost 5 years now, he's my favorite character of all time, he's just so cool :D

Report Reply

Reply by Edgar Allan Hoe

posted

I LOVE yoshitaka mine from Yakuza 3, one of my fav villains from the whole series. I totally get the love for tomi, hes so bbg. Hows infinite wealth for you so far? im on chapter 12 rn and im busy grinding out the characters.

Report Reply

Reply by Beanie

posted

@Edgar

I think I'm only chapter 5 or 6 because I haven't felt like playing due to depression. Thinking of picking it back up again. I'm at the island right now but I've already spent almost 40 hours in the game already due to just running around Hawaii. I'm already almost done Eric's bingo card  

I haven't played the older games but I've been thinking about doing so if I run out of things to do. I just normally don't play beat em up games. I love the series so much though. I even bought the rare Yakuza Dead Souls NA release off my dad to kick start my collection. I fell in love with the first Like A Dragon. 

Report Reply

Reply by Beanie

posted

@Lavender

I didn't really get into sonic but I could see myself EASILY falling into the fandom. I played the GBA games a lot growing up and Sonic Boom was my type of humour :D 

5 years is a long while. I think my longest character obsession would be Genji from Overwatch but overall hyper fixation I've been obsessed with Spongebob for about 16 years 

Report Reply

Reply by shorti ๑˃́ε˂̀๑

posted

lili / emilie de rochefort from tekken

needless to say i main her in the game and she is giving me brainrot. i love her so much. i´m gonna cosplay her too... 

Lili-Tekken7-Render.PNG by DadoOoSweeT on DeviantArt

honorable mention :

hangyodon from sanrio

he looks so goofy and cute. he´s just a little fish guy.

Hangyodon - Sanrio Wiki

Report Reply

Reply by MIKEY ♱

posted

Scarecrow from Arkham Asylum and Sniper from TF2

Report Reply

Reply by Beanie

posted

These are all valid characters!! Rn I'm in a limbo. I need a new character to hyperfixate on or maybe just some new media to consume

Report Reply

Reply by dianelamb

posted

i've actually been hyper fixated on geometry dash lite. This is my favorite character in this game.

Report Reply