« Back to the jirai kei♡ryousangata Forum

UK/EUROPE JIRAI KEI :(((

are there any other british jirai joshi/danshi in this group?! i live in the north of england and its SOOO hard to get my hands on any branded jirai pieces from japan (especially ones that arent ridiculously overpriced)

I just stalk jfashion keywords on second hand uk clothing sites like vinted, desperate to find anything in my size and price range >_<!!

UK jfashion brand wearers, HELP ME OUT !!

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by jj/mel !!

posted
updated

Just adding on to this -- if any of you also live in the north/northwest of england then you probably know about afflecks palace in manchester and tokyogo (for those of you that dont know, tokyogo is like one of -if not- the only jfashion selling stores in the whole of the north of england T-T its pretty small and doesnt sell big brands, im assuming thats because they are also unable to get their hands on them at a reasonable price)

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3dBANso9Hw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

but omg the first dress in this looks so simple n honestly kind of dull, it isnt even from a well known brand and is 80 pounds ?? it's so definetly not worth that kind of money and id never spend 80 quid on that dress ;_;

the my melody thing was cute and for 40 quid not too bad but still :(( i was planning to make a trip to tokyogo to look at the ryousangata/jirai stuff and after seeing this post, decided that it wasnt even worth it LMAO

Report Reply