« Romance and Relationships Forum

Valentines day 202!!

Hey guyz!!! For once on valentines day i have a girlfriend so i actually got some sweet stuff!! But not just from her, from my friendz as well!! Ill list what i got and gave rn :3

I have adhd so i procrastinated on a lot of these projects, one of which i still havent finished ://

What i gave: I wrote a song for my gf, im also writing a huuuuge letter for valentines day (but since its gonna take a bit i might hold off til our 6 month anniversary!!), and its already 2 1/5 full pages long ^_^! Im also going to try to make an animation meme of us but im learning how to animate first! My little brother also had those like spiderman valentine things that you would give out in elementary school during valentines day, but he didnt pass them out so i took them and made…spiderman write some letters to my friends!! It also came with erasers :3

Now stuff i got from my friends/gf!! ^_^

My girlfriend made me a spiderman card, with a chibi pixelated soiderman on the side! The card said “Swinging by to say Hi, Valentine!” On the left side and in the middle said “Chi yeu anh” which is “I love you” in Vietnamese!! She also made me 3 paper flowers and bought me two other cards (one with spiderman, but it was for a son so she crossed that out, it was so funny!!) 

I also got another card from a friend in my theatre class! She made me a spiderman bracelet and i love it!1!1!1 

Happy valentines day to all, late or not! And remember its not just a day for couples, its a day about love, whether for yourself or ANYBODY else!!

Report Topic

0 Replies